on 19 November 2014
When we go to the cinema we always buy chocolate in this size rather than paying the extortionate prices that cinema chains demand. These are with our favourites and we can easily sneak them into the cinema if it's busy or via my wife's handbag on a quitter day midweek.

These are made of a thin chocolate with an unique taste that you don't experience with other chocolates. Although they are plain looking they taste delicious with a nice texture and melt in your mouth. My wife always wants to share 1 pack in the cinema to save money but she's not having any of mine!.

Unfortunately they also melt all over your hands which is why we take paper towels with us or wet wipes. We learnt the hard way when we took our 5 year old nephew with us to the cinema to watch Frozen and he had them melted all over his hands.

From all the chocolates that are available today, these are one of my favourites and are likely to offer better value when purchased in this amount.

Verdict: Tasty And Melt In Your Mouth

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks
on 5 November 2013
Great value. There's nothing like Cadbury Giant Buttons .. absolutely delicious .. once you start, you can't stop .. yum :)
on 20 February 2014
its chocolate. what more need be said apart from these are BIG even GIANT sized dairy chocolate buttons.
one pack can quiet down a horde of kids.
on 25 November 2013
Make brilliant presents as they're cheap and everyone likes them. 5 bags is enough to let you have one for yourself too
on 30 December 2013
You can`t beat a good feed of chocolate and this hits the spot. Good value buying this way (pack of 5)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 December 2013
I was on Amazon buying The Complete Open All Hours - Series One-Four [1976] DVD and ended up buying these as extra.

Very very nice and really good value for money. Will be buying again if they stick at this price. Also 14 month date on them so no rush to eat them all in one go :)
on 24 March 2013
You get here exactly what you order. Came quickly with no problems, packaged well, decent value and perfect for popping in the fridge.
on 20 October 2014
I love chocolate buttons, especially the large ones, you feel you have actually had one, but I had problems with only receiving smaller bags, so check the weight when you receive them. They did however rectify the problem, when I pointed it out, but I had to go to some lengths and prove it first. I also thought it was alot of money for the amount of chocolate I actually received in the end.
on 25 May 2014
Ordered 2 x 5 of these (10 packs).

The delivery took a little longer than expected although I'm overly satisfied with this purchase. All items are well within expiry dates and taste delicious.. I fancied a feast on some chocolate buttons, so what better choice than buying them in a large batch? Haha
on 10 March 2014
I bought these as part as a hamper I was making for a birthday present, got 5 bags so naturally kept one for me haha maybe it was just me but something seemed a little different! Still nice but just missing the usual taste that you'd get if you bought from a shop.