on 29 March 2013
Then 15 turned up. I was everyone's best mate as I gave away seven, then unfortunately kept the rest under my computer table.

4 days later, I will never, never buy these again. Even the sight of the wrapper makes me get nauseous.

I ate the lot, even when I didn't want chocolate I still ate it ... and ate it ... and no. Never again will I order something in such a hurry I forget to observe quantity and price.

Even the damn box forces you to take another bar - not content with holding it within the confines of the box away from temptation, this packaging persuasion forces up another bar for you, inviting you to carry on your blissful disregard for healthy eating .....

I am glad it's over. Still have nightmares.
44 comments|18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 March 2014
Note to self, do not buy 15 chocolate bars whilst on diet.
I probably took 1 week to consume these.
Ate 2 in the space of 5 minutes once.

NEVER ORDERING AGAIN.
oh wait, just did :(
on 6 March 2014
If you've not tasted this chocolate, it should come with a health warning, as it is very addictive. Be warned you could put on 6 stone in a day.
Quick delivery, high quality product. The end result is a massive smile on your face.
on 25 January 2014
I'm not a big fan of dairy milk chocolate but I do like this with Oreos. These came in a box with a thing that pushes the next block to the front so handy to use. A good price too, cheaper than the shops. Yummy!
on 29 October 2015
I hate oreos but I love this chocolate bar. It is surprisingly not sickly or overly sweet and it is really nice and addictive. It might be a mistake for me to order 15 bars of the stuff but im giving it a go anyway. Good bye sugar free diet ( its a really boring diet anyway)
on 15 December 2013
These are just gorgeous, I'm glad Cadburys are branching out and making new varieties. PLEASE bring out a peanut butter bar, It will sell out!!!!. Or maybe one with stretched out marshmallows in it so you bite into the chocolate and get a mouth full of marshmellow.PLEASE.
on 20 July 2014
Hands down this is the best chocolate bar ever, Cadbury's have done the world justice by combining two of the best chocolate snacks together and offering us such a delight. If there was only one chocolate bar I could eat for the rest of my life this would be it!
on 10 January 2014
Can't buy this in the shops near us so got this as a stocking filler for my daughter. It's the second time I've bought this and it's gone down well every time lol.
on 10 August 2013
I hope they aren't limited editions, as these are my new favourite Cadbury's chocolates. I'm very certain I shall be buying them in bulk again. To... share with friends. Yes, to share with friends..
on 10 March 2014
Delicious Cadbury's Dairy milk chocolate filled with chunks of our favourite cookie, a splendid confectionary experience. Cadburys have really outdone themselves