5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service from Nespresso
I received mine as part of a U package in April 2013.

All was well until a non nonstick scourer was used on the inside by me!

Milk burnt straight away and I couldn't remove it.

Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars very over priced
This item can be purchased at nespresso web sit for 45 and a choice of 3 colours. Not sure why they are so expensive on here!
Published 19 months ago by Mr. Raymond L. Hughes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service from Nespresso, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Aeroccino 3 (Milk frother) NESSPRESSO (Black)
I received mine as part of a U package in April 2013.

All was well until a non nonstick scourer was used on the inside by me!

Milk burnt straight away and I couldn't remove it.

I rang nespresso, they agreed to replace it free of charge and to pick up the damaged one. you couldn't ask for more. The guy did say that if you repeatedly scour them they won't keep replacing and that seems fair enough.

Tip on cleaning inside. After the last use for the day, pop a single drop ofwashing up liquid in it, fill to lower line with COLD water and turn it on with Latte whisk inside, this removes all milk proteins etc. NB only use sigle drop or it will overflow with bubbles!!! nespresso staff gave me this tip.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great machine but how much on Amazon? - you have to be kidding.... I'm frothing at the mouth!, 25 Mar 2013
Amazon-Addict! "E" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Aeroccino 3 (Milk frother) NESSPRESSO (Black)
We received our Nespresso Areoccino 3 today (we bought the red). I have to say it is awesome! We can now enjoy perfect thick froth for cappuccinos in about 70 seconds, and also thick milk for lattes! But as the other reviews say, - BUY THIS DIRECT FROM NESPRESSO! This is a total rip-off :O How can they charge this? We paid 46 from Nespresso!

The only gripe with this machine is that it is quite fussy to wash, I wished they had designed it so that the whole insert could be taken out to wash fully. When I rinse it under the tap, I am so scared of any water dripping down the sides and causing the underneath to get wet. I am very careful when rinsing it, but sometimes accidents do occur. I just think that it could have been better designed so that you can lift the non-stick insert out - as a whole unit - to soak and wash :)

So to sum it up - 4 stars for the product (one star dropped as it is fiddly to wash).

3.0 out of 5 stars very over priced, 9 Dec 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made, nicely styled but small capacity, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Aeroccino 3 (Milk frother) NESSPRESSO (Black)
BOTTOM LINE: I'm pleased with it but with some disappointment.

PROs:
Beautifully designed.
Solidly made.
Looks good in the kitchen next to other black/silver coffee-relatd equipment.
Works well: heated, frothed milk is perfect - the foam is like ice cream.
Clever design: the interchangeable spinners (one to froth, one to stir) are easy to switch due the magnetic spigot at the base of the container, and easy to store using the integral storage pod.

CONs
Small capacity esp. for heated, frothed milk. Doesn't do enough for even one large latte (i.e. a large Nespresso recipe glass).
So, fine if your just making a small-medium luxury coffee for yourself, or heating milk (without frothing) for a single large hot milk drink, but e.g. making a number of lattes after a dinner party is going to take a lot of refilling and re-heating!

5.0 out of 5 stars luxury froth, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Aeroccino 3 (Milk frother) NESSPRESSO (Black)
Regardless the price this is a great product it froth the milk better then my delonghi and the temperature is ideal.i tried it with whole and skimmed milk and both results are fantastic. Highly recommended. As for the price do your research before buying. ..

3.0 out of 5 stars How on earth do you clean it?, 5 Feb 2013
Saffron "Saf" (Buckinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aeroccino 3 (Milk frother) NESSPRESSO (Black)
First of all let me say that I love love love my Nespresso machine and my Aeroccino. Great-tasting coffee quickly and easily. Having hot, frothy milk is a luxury and the fact that this one uses fresh milk makes it so much nicer than some other brands that use dried milk in pods.
However....
It is really difficult to clean. The interior has a coating that looks like non-stick, so one would imagine a little hot soapy water would do the trick. Not so. I got my Aeroccino in November and it now has two patches of burnt-on milk that will not shift no matter what. I can get the worst of it off with hot soapy water and a fingernail, but there is still a growing patch of dark residue that just won't come off. I have even tried leaving some water mixed with biological washing powder in it overnight in the hope that the enzymes would digest the burnt milk. Unfortunately all that happened was my morning coffee tasted of Persil.
So, hence the reason for 3 stars. If it was easier to clean I would have given it 5 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Load of froth, 18 Dec 2012
greenlight (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aeroccino 3 (Milk frother) NESSPRESSO (Black)
To echo the other review, nothing wrong with the product at all but at 75 you'd be touched in the head to buy it here when you can save 30 buying it directly from nespresso.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but broke quickly, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Aeroccino 3 (Milk frother) NESSPRESSO (Black)
Great product but like many other people have said in their reviews it broke very quickly! Has a strange rattling sound after four uses. Still works but not sure what the rattling is! It seems this a product fault which is very common.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant product, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Aeroccino 3 (Milk frother) NESSPRESSO (Black)
Tried for years to get good frothy milk for my coffee. Finally success every time. Pair it with a Nespresso coffee maker and you need never go to a cafe again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Produces excellent cappuccinos, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Aeroccino 3 (Milk frother) NESSPRESSO (Black)
Quick and easy to use and clean. Much faster than steam frothers. Also very good for frothing cold milk drinks.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Aeroccino 3 (Milk frother) NESSPRESSO (Black)
78.99