on 8 December 2010
Be afraid, be very afraid. If you're expecting your festive faves by the usual suspects then look elsewhere. Definitely not original artists.
on 14 December 2010
Wish I'd read the other review first - or paid any attention to what I was buying at all! Didn't really want to buy a load of bad cover versions.. Oops.
on 18 December 2012
Rubbish! These are covers which wasn't made clear in the description. Not what I was expecting at all. Really disappointed.
on 21 January 2014
Originally I brought this album thinking it was the a mixture of genuine Christmas songs by the original artists.
Only to find that it was nothing more but a mere karaoke album by unknown singers.

Admittedly I did buy on the quick so didn't have time to check. So would heavily advise to fellow listeners to check before purchasing.
on 22 December 2014
I can only repeat what the other reviewers have stated. I thought by the song list this was the real thing. This is all cover versions and not original artist Christmas hits. I will be deleting this album with a lesson learnt...
on 19 December 2014
Amazon should be making it far clearer that these songs are NOT BY THE ORIGINAL ARTISTS. Many people are buying this and other similar albums by Christmas Hits Collective expecting the real thing. Do the right thing Amazon and stop duping people!
on 24 December 2012
This download is not the original artists or any know singers, this was not made clear at the start, very disappointed, total waste of money, I have just deleted it from my player and went and downloaded Now that's what I call Christmas, much better value as it has twice the number of songs and the original artists singing them.
on 9 December 2012
Not original artists, but very good quality covers. Festive and great fun. Love it! The voices aren't a perfect match, but they are obviously professional singers, so (for me at least) the enjoyment isnt spoilt.
on 11 January 2011
I bought this as it was coming up for Christmas. I was not impressed when i listened to it and found that all the songs were sung by other people and all covers. This is not as it is advertised. I did how ever get a full refund though ;-)
on 18 November 2013
Just copies of these hits I hate it I wanted the real hits I normally preview but bought this from the app and it didn't allow that