Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 19 April 2013
I'm no expert music bod, and likely lack the skills and words to review an album, but I enjoyed Vitalic's last album and was hooked by Rave Age on my first listen. It's not a departure from what you've come to expect but I found the overall sound a little softer. There are more lyrics this time around, but don't let that put you off. This is stirring, satisfying stuff that will make you move but isn't afraid to occasionally drop the heavy beat and let the dark strings take over. A few tracks you may be inclined to skip on repeat listens, but I haven't succumbed yet.
on 20 February 2015
Having been a fan of Vitalic since his music was featured in a BASE jumping video, this CD and others I have are brilliant. His music is top quality. Some of tracks do seem a bit repetitive at times, but who cares! Came in good time through Amazon, well packaged, although my only grip is that the case the CD comes in is not plastic and looks a tad flimsy. Good CD for any Vitalic fan or a fan of French EDM!
on 9 June 2015
Love this album, he is a GOD!
on 23 December 2012
If you have heard other Vitalic Albums you will know his style of quirky techno, this carries on after his excellent Flashmob Album with his own distinctive rumbling beats, a little to many vocals used (for me!) but some great layered heavy dance tunes, most of all this album has a personality and its a pumping one!!!