5.0 out of 5 stars leggings
loved product feels good on thats why i choose 5star brill would recommend this product washes realy well feels good too
Published 10 months ago by terry

3.0 out of 5 stars They're ok but don't last long!
They are ok! Great leggings with a large t shirt or jumper to cover the fake pockets as they let the whole look down. When you cover them they look great.
Published 15 months ago by Goddess Lexi

5.0 out of 5 stars leggings, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: WOMENS,GIRLS FASHION LEGGINGS DENIM LOOK / JEANS / JEGGINGS / TIGHTS PRINTED ONE SIZE (101)

3.0 out of 5 stars They're ok but don't last long!, 10 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Gutted!, 27 Dec 2013
I love the design! But I wore them two days and got a run in them, mine where the leapard print ones, I ended up buying another pair same thing happened!!! So gutted as I loved them, I brought my best mate some hoping they would be ok with her, and Xmas day same thing happened to her! I wouldn't recommend theses to anyone! New material needed and then these would be ace!

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy, 18 Jun 2014
Not happy with this I have sent them back but u have not give my money back yet can you tell me when I will my back

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 9 Jun 2014
Poor quality and more Lycra than leggings wouldn't recommend unless it's Lycra clad gym clothes you require and looked like the detail was painted on very badly

1.0 out of 5 stars look good but..., 16 April 2013
K. Tye (UK) - See all my reviews
they fit and looked good but very poor quality - yes I know that they were cheap but I would rather pay more and have the quality- they laddered after the first wear :( The problem with fashion items is cheap material.

4.0 out of 5 stars brill, 10 Feb 2013
brill product. I bought them for my 11yrs old daughter. This was in 2012 they have worn and torn should we say. My daughter was out climing on the frame in the park she came back with 2 rips in her leggings this may have been her or the matearial of the leggings. The only problem which definitely was the leggings was she had to grow into them.She is genneraly size 8 or 10 in womens clothing so this fact took me by surprise.Dont let this put you off them they are fashionable and to some extent sexy looking on. SO NO SECOND THOUGHTS!

3.0 out of 5 stars :/, 11 July 2013
didn't like these at all the ladderd the 2nd time i wore them they say 6-12 and i am a size 8-10 so i taught they wud b ok buy they wasn't wudnt buy again

1.0 out of 5 stars Far below expectation., 7 May 2013
I doesn't feel like a Jeggins which I actually had in mind before purchasing it. I gave it out. Its arrant nonsense.