5.0 out of 5 stars WOW Healing by Chi
I was recommended this book by a friend, and having had a lot of health problems for many years was not sure what to expect.

I have fibromyalgia, which gives me neck pain, shoulder pain, lower back and hip pain and bad knees. I also have a neck injury and get migraines.

Published 21 months ago by BookLover

3.0 out of 5 stars 5 minute Chi Boost
Very good book, for a quick start to the day easy to do and follow. Could be the extra zest we need to start our day.
Published 15 months ago by Jan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW Healing by Chi, 24 Oct 2012
This review is from: 5-Minute Chi Boost - Five Pressure Points for Reviving Life Energy and Healing Fast (Chi Powers for Modern Age Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

I read the book as a sceptic, but after just one round I am impressed. My pain is reduced by a good 50% and I found the exercises easy and suprisingly pleasant. I probably put less pressure on than most because of my condition and I am taking it slowly but I can see this becoming part of my daily routine.

Sifu suggests between one and nine rounds a day, but I am going to take it slowly building up an extra round every day untill I am doing 3 rounds 3 times a day. It doesn't take long, even today as I'm skipping back over the pages it was quick, easy and very pleasant.

I also loved the simple explinaiton of the breathing exercises and the Tai Chan foot exercise, who would think that could help with shoulder pain.

I highly reccommend this book it was quick to read, easy to use and what have you got to lose - in my case just my pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chi Boost Routine, 9 Mar 2013
Can't praise the manual/book enough. Very simplistic in it's presentation but powerfully effective. It puts other unnecessarily lengthy books to shame in it's ability to quite simply get to the point.

I have been doing the routines for several weeks now and even after a couple of days, my energy levels increased remarkably and have continued to do so since. I have yet to work out regular set times in the day to do the routines, however even with the haphazard timing on my part, I have still reaped the benefits of doing the chi boost routine.

To be honest, it has been the best purchase I have made for my health in a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars The 5 Minute Chi Boost, 21 Oct 2012
This is a no-nonsense, straight forward guide to boosting your life force (Chi Energy) using the Chinese art of Chi Kung. The clear explanations and diagrams make it easy to follow along and learn how to stimulate the Meridian points to increase the life flow for better health and vitality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Acupressure Techniques, 19 Oct 2012
As I am very interested in alternative therapy I bought this book to see what it was all about.

This very interesting book outlines a simple technique that you can use yourself to improve your overall health.

You don't need anyone to help you - all you need is this book to guide you through the simple steps. The book shows you exactly where the
acupressure points are, how to stimulate them and for how long to achieve the desired results.

The author also provides some simple explanations of Chi and Chinese medicines and some anecdotes on patients who have benefitted from the techniques.

In my opinion this is an excellent book for anyone who is interested in self-help and alternative therapies.

3.0 out of 5 stars 5 minute Chi Boost, 26 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent energy technique, 7 April 2013
Very well written with easy to read instructions, with good use of photographs to help locate exact meridian points. Invaluable.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Minute Chi boost, 1 Jan 2013
Great little book that gives just enough background information to allow you to understand the principals and then gets straight into a practical guide that can be implemented immediately.

The book is clearly written by an experienced practitioner. The descriptions and diagrams make it very easy to feel confident applying the knowledge. i am writing this on new years day with a resolution that I will practice the techniques each day for at least the whole of January.

5.0 out of 5 stars DIY your way to improved health, 22 Oct 2012
I have been a real fan of shiatsu massage (acupressure) over the years and have found it really helped my often debilitating headaches. Regular massage sessions can be very costly, so I was delighted to find this little book that offers a DIY version of how to unblock the energy channels and offers a great solution to many diseased states including pain relief.

Like any of these DIY methods it requires commitment and regular application for any results to be realized but William gives clear instructions how to achieve this in 5 minutes a day.

A great little book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
As advertised good delivery time as was a downloads

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 1 May 2014
Great read and very helpful. Easy to understand and straight to the point. Exercises are very enjoyable and doable. Love this little book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›