on 9 January 2015
Dull, boring and uninteresting book. Contains black and white photos! It Is like looking at a cookbook from the 1960s. Very uninspired recipes which did not make me want to make anything from this book. I put the whole thing straight in the dustbin. Extremely disappointed.
on 28 January 2016
Can't say I'm impressed. The recipes are rather uninspiring, perhaps because the pictures are black and white. It's an American book, so measurements are in cups, and the recipe styles and ingredients are more American I would say. I haven't cooked anything in it, and am tempted to chuck it away to make room for another book.
on 28 May 2013
I can't always sit at a cooker as I have M.E. & it's painful for me to stand for long. This has amazing recipes & tips from every veg & meat, soups & fish & I simply love the simplicity of it! Brilliant!
on 16 March 2014
Having been on this diet since October and seeing the amazing results, this book was the ideal purchase. Very pleased with it and contents
on 13 January 2016
Gives great background info on why Paleo is worth looking into, from both a health and well being point of view.
on 8 December 2015
Wonderful book! Really tasty and healthy!
on 30 April 2014
Great selection of recipes to switch it up.
None of which are labour intensive to put together either.
Well worth having.