5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collection
A fantastic collection of wonderful cartoons.
With nothing watchable on TV and the stresses of life, nothing eases my mood better than a night with Tiny Toon Adventures. A good dose of laughter. You're missing out if you don't own it.
Published 13 months ago by PKMNtrainerRichie

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Region Free!
Published 17 months ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collection, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Steven Spielberg: Tiny Toon Adventures 3 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
A fantastic collection of wonderful cartoons.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Region Free!, 19 Feb 2013
How annoying! As the DVDs of Season 1 were region free, I thought it would be a given that this one would be too. Boy was I wrong! The even more annoying thing is the Blu-Ray players I've got don't seem to have a region-free hack anywhere online, and my laptop's DVD drive is one of those that's made so you can't use VLC to watch multi-region DVDs either. DVD region coding is a horrible idea which restricts the choice of many of us. Considering the chances of the show actually getting an official UK release are slim, is it any wonder people are turning to piracy, when those of us who even want to buy the show legitmately can't?