5.0 out of 5 stars pj bottoms, 28 Jan 2014
Good delivery time, no problems. Look good as lounge pants, good quality material and very comfortable too. My son loves them

5.0 out of 5 stars shock, 26 Dec 2013
my sons were surprised to see these ,and will wear them all the time i guess . Less washing for me

4.0 out of 5 stars Batman lounge pants, 14 Dec 2013
These batman lounge pants are really good they are good for the price only problem they arrived late but were worth the wait

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool but..., 28 Nov 2013
When i saw the pants i really liked the drawings. Unfortunately they didn't match my size and although i wanted a smaller pair I got a refund. But to be honest, i would have liked a pair of these...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 Nov 2013
Came within good timing and as the description stated. This is a Christmas present and I'm sure he will be very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars love them, 12 Oct 2013
I boughts these for my one year anniversary with my boyfriend and they are amazy quality and a good price plus they came the next day I love them thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 11 Oct 2013
Bought these for my boyfriend who is a massive Batman fan, and he absolutely loves them! The only time they come off is for work or if he's going out!
These are definitely the perfect gift for any Batman fan
One thing that is worth mentioning though is that the yellow ties on the front are merely a decoration and DO NOT tighten the trouser at the waist. This was easily fixed however as it is possible to thread a longer tie through the waist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy!, 19 Aug 2013
I bought these for my husbands 49th as he is a batman and pyjama fan! They look great and he finds them comfortable and looks forward to getting out of his suit after work, into his batman bottoms. Would definately recommend to all age batman fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely ace, 6 Aug 2013
As above. Bought these for my girlfriend who had likes some super hero bottoms I'd been lounging in. Now I'm incredibly jealous. Draw string, pockets and a cool design. Mint for verge price delivered

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman bottoms, 10 July 2013
My son loves them lovely and warm in the winter and very comfortable. He puts them on top of his shorts and loves lounging around in them. He loves batman. Recommend them to anyone.

ARRAY(0xa986e018)