5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Service!, 19 Oct 2013
This T-shirt arrived the next day from ordering it, It's quality is okay, wouldn't say great considering it cost over £20 for a T-shirt but the fact that it's the "in thing at the moment" explains the cost, I can't wait to give this to my daughter, She will be over the moon with it and that makes it worth the money in my opinion :-)

The glow in the dark creeper (I think that's the name) works well too so that's going to make her even happier!

My daughter 9 years old and is is a little taller than maybe most 9 year olds but not that much and I bought the X-Large, T-shirt is quite stretchy too.

4.0 out of 5 stars My grandchild was over the moon with the shirt,reluctant to take it of., 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Minecraft T-Shirt - Glow In The Dark Creeper Face (Kids) (Apparel)
What can I say! I am now the best grandfather.it would make an ideal Xmas present for other grandparents who who has grandchild who has everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary Tee, 14 Dec 2013
My grandson is Minecraft mad and really loved his new Tee shirt. Most little boys love glow in the dark so this was ideal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Sep 2014
Psychogran (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
Good quality, attractive. Like all things linked to popular kiddy themes, a bit pricey, but worth it.