on 30 July 2013
I was very excited to try this half bustle rara tutu skirt on when it arrived, I am going to be wearing this for my friend’s hen party and I’m sure everyone else will have something great to say about it!

The colours on the skirt itself are nice and bright like on the picture and you can tell the products is great quality, don’t have to worry about size as it has a lovely ribbon at the front which you can tie around your waist to fit :)

Looking forward to wearing this item soon!
on 6 June 2014
Look amazing and great value however haven't actually worn yet as took so long to arrive missed the event I wanted it for ! If you order for an event need to take the latest delivery date as your guide !
on 23 June 2013
I was looking for a shirt to wear for a carnival themed night and this is perfect! It's exactly as the picture shows and a really good price too!
on 30 May 2014
This is exactly as shown in the picture and as described. I did think it may be thinner and more flimsy however it is a great net skirt. We are using them for a dance show for an 80's piece "I wanna dance with somebody) with neon fishnets and hot pants etc... Looks very good on stage.
on 20 May 2015
i love it.
it will look so good at pride and the ribbon is so long i can tie it into a bow (and i am not a small person).
it is fab.
it fit better than expected.
on 17 September 2013
This was for my friend she loved the shirt as she could just tie it on and off when she pleased and it was long enough for her as she is a very tall person
on 12 June 2016
Really good value for money. Looks nice on & seems decent quality. This fits my 8 year old daughter so would explect it would be ok for a slim adult also.
on 10 May 2013
This item is great!! Very colourful and vivid. Can be worn for many activities seeing as it is only a half tutu and won't get in the way at the front.
on 30 October 2013
LIKE A BIRD, NICE RAIBOWN COLOURS, FRESH EASY TO CARE, CAN PUT FOR ANY DRESSES OR SKIRTS, FOR SUMMER, FOR WINTER OR FOR ANY PARTY, ANY OCCASSIONS
on 27 February 2016
Great product, and arrived in good time. I wore it to a rave and it survived with me until 5am, no damage and no falling off. Would recommend.

See one answered question