on 25 February 2014
I bought these thinking that they were OVER EAR HEADPHONES but actually they are ON EAR HEADPHONES. They feel quite solid and well made but not for me. Also i just wanted a plain normal set of headphones but these have a handsfree box on them which means that the headphone jac has 3 zones on it instead of 2. This can be annoying as using them with a non handsfree device requires you to finddle with the jac to get a good stereo sound. I'm sure if you use them with the compatible device (ie kindle fire) they're just great.
on 12 January 2014
For the sheer quality of sound I found these headphones to be the bestI have ever tried. Recommend them unconditionally
on 7 March 2014
I love them. Other people comment on them. They are great at cutting out external noise. I wore them as ear defenders on a 6 hour military transport flight and they were comfortable and effective. They cut out the noise well enough that I could listen to podcasts. If you are thinking if buying some, do it.