Firstly, it says what it does on the tin, and it does this superbly.

I was hoping the Scottish weather would stay this hot and dry but the weather changed for it normal conditions on this weekend past.

Up near Beauly in the Scottish Highlands we erected this Gazebo on a hillside, northerly facing with a slight slope.

We erected this in the...
Published 21 months ago by FIFE HAGGIS

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a deluxe gazebo.
We are a charity organisation and purchased this gazebo about a year ago for our annual event. After using the gazebo once the joint came apart causing the frame work to collapse and become a health and safety matter. The metal frame work and plastic joints are not as strong or well built as descried.

With regards to the customer service they were very...
Published 9 months ago by Michelle Maddox

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gazebo withstands Scottish Highland Weather - wind and rain, excellent., 31 July 2013
This review is from: Helios Deluxe 3x3mtr Blue Pop Up Gazebo, Fully Waterproof, Includes Windguard Bar, Four Sides and Strong Oxford Bag
Firstly, it says what it does on the tin, and it does this superbly.

We erected this in the neck of time. My girlfriend and I did this, we found this pretty straight forward and the instructions were simple to follow. We erected this over about 20-30 minutes, even on a slope.

It is largely water and wind proof. We did encounter rain showers and a some slight gusts of Scottish wind and the gazebo faired well. Though we did have to re-secure one side of the gazebo.

The only criticism I would say is that it needs ringlets on the centre of each side; the back and sides to allow a guy rope or "tent pin" to be placed in the ground. This is, I stress a miner criticism. I critically mentioned to my girlfriend I wasn't buying cheapo 3 sided gazebo, as you pay for what you get.

We held a family BBQ and everyone was inside the tent on fold up chairs. there was room for 8 - 10 people sitting on camping chairs inside and a fold-up table. Everyone was sheltered from the wind, and even when it was sunny, it was quite cool inside.

I argued against getting a cheap gazebo with only 3 sides from the main high street suppliers, as I said you pay for what you get, buy a cheap one and end up in frustration when the thing blows over or collapses.

We left the gazebo up over night in a field and it was completely as we left the it the previous day. We did however purchase gazebo weights.

This will be used time and time again, if you want a gazebo that can with stand the Scottish Highland weather or similar, I recommend this gazebo. You will not go wrong.

Even my guests were delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars gazebo, 19 May 2013
I am extremly pleased with this item. We had a garden party and used this gazebo. On the day of the party it rained a little but was very windy. The gazebo kept everyone n everything dry and also didnt blow off. Would definitely recommend this item

4.0 out of 5 stars gazebo, 15 May 2013
It was purchased for my son and he is delighted with it and has it up in his garden. Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a deluxe gazebo., 24 July 2014

With regards to the customer service they were very unhelpful and unsatisfactory.

I would recommend you look else where if considering buying this product, unless you require a gazebo for a one off event!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pop up, 28 Jan. 2014
Allthough it is still winter I opened my gazebo up and I can grantee this product Is100% waterproof and snow proof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Gazebo, 16 July 2013
Ideal for use with the caravan as it's quicker to erect than the awning,Ideal for this very hot weather to provide shade for my dogs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 17 Jun. 2013
Product arrived early, complete and in good order. Sturdy fabric. No eyelets on side, back or front panels (see picture) Will use Tarpclips and extra tent pegs all round for extra anchorage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, 16 Jun. 2014
Leaks through seams.
Easy to assemble however collapsed over night. I explained this to the seller only to be told that the Gazebo should not be left unattended or over night. Spend a little more and get a better product.

1.0 out of 5 stars For me.... Not a good buy at all, money down the pan :-(, 14 May 2014
Rivka Hey (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Not the quality I was expecting, it was used twice and is now in a heap in the bin, this will be the last time I spend money on a pop up gazebo, only bought this one cos I could not get the size I wanted in a normal gazebo, supposed to be stronger my arse, money wasted, not very happy at all

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money and hassle, 10 May 2014
Rubbish, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, it collapsed after only 22 days of use, that works out around £3 per day of usage. Not including the excessive postage. I contacted the company who put the phone down on me twice, I'm taking this to trading standards and watchdog... Very unhappy customer. Only gave one star as it wouldn't let me give zero

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›