4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome jacket
This jacket is just plain awesome, quality is good and detail is lovely but please note this is not a winter jacket but a cool funky jacket. Either for steampunk, goth or just to be different.

Published 18 months ago by Crystallily

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but too small
Available only in small sizes, but quite nice as for the style. Just had to find another one available in a larger size.
Published 5 months ago by Mary Springs Couteaud

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome jacket, 8 Mar 2013

The only criticism I have is that I bought a size 12, as I am usually a 10-12 (depending on what make) and it was just too small. So I sent it back and got a 14 and it fits perfectly. So if you want to buy, buy a bigger size. So you can be more comfortable.

Enjoy this jacket, it is just too cool. Everyone comments on it !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars looks fab, 9 April 2013
everyone has commented. even people on the street. im a big busted lady tho and cant do up the top button, im usually a size 16 so i ordered that one but is on the small size.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 28 Dec 2012
great seller,great dispatch,this coat is such a must it makes you fill great when you go out,every one will ask you wear you got it from and will wont one,many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars I luv it, 15 April 2014
best material with perfect stitches, best customer service, best quality and all 5 from me..Specially Anna from their customer service :-)

I am size 16. Ordered the biggest size.. i think maybe 18 or 20 and its still so tight through my bust and i cannot wear the top button. But i am the person who do not wear full warm jackets ever.. So i am extremely still pleased with it

4.0 out of 5 stars Brocade jacket, 6 April 2014
Beautiful jacket but runs small. One of the buttons was cracked but I switched it with a replacement that was included. I've had many compliments on the jacket as it is very unique.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but too small, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Ladies New Black Gothic Military Jacquard Steampunk Floral Brocade Jacket Coat (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had hoped., 1 Aug 2013
I really like the style as it was along the lines of what I wanted it for. But when I tried it on, it just didn't look right unfortunately. It took me ages to find this type of jacket as well. So I was sad when I had to return it.