5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tablet - superb value
This is my first Android device. I bought it from Tabtronics because a friend highly recommended a tablet she'd recently bought from them; and this one was a new model and running the latest version of Android.

Published on 14 Oct. 2012 by Jeannie

2.0 out of 5 stars OH dear Broken again
Published on 4 Feb. 2013 by helen fothergill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tablet - superb value, 14 Oct. 2012
This review is from: TABTRONICS QUANTUM7 8GB 1.2GHz - Max 1.5Ghz - DUAL CORE CPU - QUAD CORE GPU Capacitive Android 4.1.1 ** JELLY BEAN ** Tablet PC 7" - 5 point touch - HDMI - Supports SKYPE 2.9,BBC iPlayer web, NetFlix, Facebook

It is a beautiful little machine, and simple to set up and use, even for someone with no previous experience. The screen quality is excellent, and the back is easy to hold so that the tablet doesn't fall out of your hand. It's very responsive to touch, and also works with a keyboard if you have one. Super-fast, and good battery life. All in all, I'm a very satisfied customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect little tablet, 17 Nov. 2012
I purchased this tablet as a Christmas present for my son, the first tablet unfortunately had a faulty USB port however after emailing the company and sending other back within 5 days received a brand new tablet and a refund for the postage for sending it back!

excellent communication and service provided by tabtronics which is very hard to find these days!

the tablet is a nippy little thing and does everything my Samsung tab does, ideal for those on a budget or looking to purchase one for a child the screen quality and response is Fab and the wifi is rapid.

cannot wait to see my sons face Christmas morning -total bargain for the money cannot fault at all!

4.0 out of 5 stars first timers, 28 Nov. 2012
this is a brillient tablet, i brought it for my 11 year old daughter and we're having loads of fun. stops her playing on her fathers phone apps all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Service, 22 Dec. 2012
I bought this tablet for my son for christmas, I have only just charged and used the device but it kept freezing, I contacted the seller and they gave me some advice about resetting the device. This did not work I contacted the seller and informed them about the problem. The following day a new tablet arrived just in time for christmas.
The help and the service from this seller has been fantastic and I would recommend them any day.

Thanks Tony.

5.0 out of 5 stars Service first class, 5 Jan. 2013
Bought 2 Tabtronics Quantum 7 tablets one each for my sons for their Christmas they loved them but on one of the tablets the charger was not working, on Christmas day i emailed Tabtronics and much to my surprise i got a reply in an hour and by the first post i got a new charger now that was indeed after sales service bar none. My boys use their tablet all the time so much so they don't use their laptop or desktop anymore. For the price they are great little machines and would have no problem with recommending the buying of them, and the after sales service is first class

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 31 Dec. 2012
I wanted a tablet that had all the lovely features but did not want to spend a lot as it was my christmas present to myself. It is my first tablet and I am very pleased with its performance.Though after a week my charger stopped charging my tablet, and so I contacted the seller "tabtronics" and they sent me a new charger free and all has been well since. Am very pleased with their help and their product. I would recommend TABTRONICS to all my friends and family and give them a 5* rating without hesitation.Thank you tabtronics.

5.0 out of 5 stars quantum 7, 17 Nov. 2012
this is a Christmas present for my Grandaughter - I have set it up and added some downloads already for her so it i ready to go on Christmas Morning - it is fantastic!!!!
excellent value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 9 Nov. 2012
Very nice Tablet. Value for Money. That's what I wanna say. Only taking off 1 star because the touch screen is sometimes problematic but not frequent and because the WiFi could be a bit better (but it helps if you download the WiFi Booster App) and because it doesn't allow you to rate 4 and a half. But I have to admit that it is an awesome product for 80 quid. Small, compact and nice screen awesome for game playing and beautiful for reading books. The service is very nice, they contacted me quite soon and even agreed to change my order for this ( I was buying the ICS one). If you are not an Apple Nerd or if you wanna have the Tablet Experience for cheap, would Definitely recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars OH dear Broken again, 4 Feb. 2013
I bought two of these as Christmas presents for my two boys aged 8 and 10. within one week the USB port became faulty and would not connect,on one of the tablets and both chargers broke (the pin part) I sent the broken tablet back to tabtronics, who responded quickly in replacing the two chargers and the faulty tablet. yesterday the other tablet has inexplicably broken, it will not turn on. It is a great pity, as all in all when they are working they are great value for money, and easy for a child to navigate and have all of the features of more expensive tablets, without the high price tag. I will update this review, when and if I receive a satisfactory outcome.
UPDATE
Tabtronics have said they will send a replacement of a higher spec, so I resind my comments about any customer service isssues, they have actually been very good to deal with, and probably out of thousands of tablets sold, mine are just an unfortunate few that have gone wrong. They have also refunded my postage charges.
Further update
The tablet arrived today, and it is a better model so all in all I am very pleased.If asked I would use this company again, as by their very nature electrical items can be difficult, but this company have 10/10 for customer service.
UPDATE
This tablet has now been broken for the last month, and it is a lesson learned, I live in Spain, and wish I had just bought the tablets here, as then at least I could have taken them back, pointed out the faults, and probably had my money back. I would not now recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 26 Jan. 2013
At first i was frustrated because there were some issues with the tablet and it didn't work properly but once i made contact with the seller everything was sorted out(even though it took a while)and now i can see how good this tablet is.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›