5.0 out of 5 stars See the light - no need to pay garage or shop prices!
My local spares store is selling branded versions of these at £4.49 for two but I don't need fancy packaging - it's the bulbs I'm interested in and these take some beating.

Published 11 months ago by KWren

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulbs
What can you say about a bulb . It works and time will tell if they are good value or not.
Published 9 months ago by Dennis Wigg

5.0 out of 5 stars See the light - no need to pay garage or shop prices!, 9 Jan 2014
KWren "KWren" (Wye Valley) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

I fitted a random pair into my van for use as a reversing lamp and fog lamp and both fit and work perfectly. I've also used the same bargain bulbs in my indicators and rear/stop lamps for the past 2-3 years on 4 different vehicles. During this time, I can't actually recall replacing any failures which speaks reassuringly for their longevity.

I won't be buying from car accessory stores or garages again. These are just as good and less than a tenth of the price with free 48 hour delivery. I couldn't ask for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for a couple of £s!, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: 2 x T11 BA9S T4W H6W 1985 363 SMD 5050 5 LED Car Wedge Side Light Bulb
I've been using one of these as a sidelight on a motorbike, with the classic single round style headlight.

It does a great job of illuminating the headlight, seems distinctly brighter than the standard filament bulb. I think I would even feel safe enough to make it home just using this LED bulb if the main H4 bulb failed while I was out.

The colour of the light is a blue-ey 'bright white' as opposed to the yellow-ey 'warm white' of filament bulbs. I don't think it looks any different than the LED bulbs fitted on new cars, so I've no worries at all about failing MOTs or getting pulled over!

5.0 out of 5 stars I win, 31 Jan 2014
Mr B (Bath, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
My Honda main dealer wanted to charge half an hour's labour to fit a new brake light (thirty quid!). I bought these TEN bulbs for not much more than a £ and did the job myself. Like I said, I win.

5.0 out of 5 stars They just work! Last for ages, 15 July 2014
Ok, its just a bulb. However, unlike some of the ones I have bought, these ones fit well, there are no duds and it didn't leave the connection of the car scorched! I initially bought a single set to install in my car, which lasted close to a year. I've now bought a few more and installed them in other cars, again with no problems. If you're looking for flashy xenon type bulbs, this isn't them

Certainly beat paying 10x more for the same thing on the High Street!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 Jun 2013
It does what is required of it, a good cheap bulb. Time will tell if they have "lasting" power. If they don`t last very long I will edit my review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work well, 26 April 2014
Unfortunately the pins are not offset like they should be for a Citroen, so I could not give a 5 rating. However, they fitted anyway and they certainly seem bright enough. The price is good so overall I think they deserve a 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 x T11 BA9S T4W H6W 1985 363 SMD 5050 5 LED Car Wedge Side Light Bulb, 18 Jan 2014
2 x T11 BA9S T4W H6W 1985 363 SMD 5050 5 LED Car Wedge Side Light Bulb was dubious at the price that they would be any good but simply great. work very well bright good fitting with reasonable enough shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Good job, 28 Jan 2014
Better fit than the ones I bought before, that I had to use as a parking bulb in the headlight, these were shorter and fitted the trike sidelights perfectly, they are also brighter than the tungsten bulbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 12v car bulbs that I have ever brought for ..., 26 Sep 2014
Best 12v car bulbs that I have ever brought for such a cheap price they all work perfectly and are better quality than other's that I purchased on ebay cannot wait until I purchase some more before they all sell out at this incredible price please try them for yourselves and you won't be disappointed highly recommended 100 % completely satisfied with this product and service brilliant★★★★★

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and nice light, 5 Nov 2014
Excellent value and work perfectly. Had to wait a few weeks as the bulbs actually come from China but trhey give a nice, clear blue'ish light. Also, the pins aren't off-set as needed for my Citroen C4GP but with a bit of fettling they fit. Will be interesting to see how long these last but so far, so good.