5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate star necklace
Exactly what I expected having researched the item prior to buying.
The chain itself is very delicate looking, the star is small, as expected, but nicely made. A nice understated and delicate piece that I think I will get a lot of wear of.
Arrived in perfect condition , both necklace and box.
Published 5 months ago by Leanne

Can't fault the speed of delivery both the first time by Royal Mail within two days, and the replacement fast tracked came next day by DPD.
Published 14 months ago by Jet

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate star necklace, 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Dinny Hall 22k Gold Vermeil Star Pendant of 46cm (Jewellery)
Exactly what I expected having researched the item prior to buying.
Arrived in perfect condition , both necklace and box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pendant, 25 Jan. 2014
Smaller then anticipated, but very pretty, was bought for a present, the recipient loved it. Excellent chair offers to settings.

2.0 out of 5 stars okay, 5 Dec. 2013
The star I received was a bit scratched therefore not the quality I expected for the price. In addition, the images shows that at the end of the necklace there will be a moon figure as well, which was not the case and there is a very small "heart".

3.0 out of 5 stars Item arrived not as pictured, no moon on the dangle clasp chain, 29 Nov. 2013
The necklace itself though I was buying because I liked the star and the moon. What arrived both times was the star as the main feature and a tiny heart on the end of the clasp chain that dangles down the back. I particularly wanted the crescent moon though so I'm returning the replacement as well as the original item.
Qualitywise it's beautiful though, if you don't mind that it differs from advertised then I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy wife, 31 Dec. 2014
great product at a good price, fast delivery to Ireland