5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Personalised Engraved New Baby Cufflinks from OFL. Can be engraved with the name, date, time & weight of the baby. Supplied in a presentation case. Ideal gift for New Dad. Please email with engraving instructions, we engrave here in the UK so if you have any specail requests just let us know. (Jewellery)
We recently had a baby and I wanted to get something personalised for my husband. He wears cufflinks daily at work and he absolutely loves them. It was hard to find something for him as he doesn't wear jewellery and hates keyrings clanking as he drives so this was a great find. Excellent quality and great service

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy, 26 Jan 2014
These are a lovely gift for somebody, delivered within two days in a presentation box, great piece of bling, I wear these all the time, my kids love seeing me wear them

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 7 Jan 2014
I was really pleased with the quality of this product and fantastic value - a lot of similar gifts I looked at elsewhere we're significantly more expensive. They arrived two days after I ordered them which I was delighted about as I ordered them so close to Christmas. Would definetly order from this seller again.