4.0 out of 5 stars NOT SURE WHAT TO EXPECT
Published 20 months ago by Malcolm Jarvis

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Looked more professional on box you get 3 tubes which u fix together to get one long tube then a felt type mat which needs to be laid out really flat to roll up without serious difficulty it does the job I bought it for but feel I could've made one at home
Published 6 months ago by Tasha

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT SURE WHAT TO EXPECT, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Puzzle Mates Puzzle and Roll Jigroll with Two Fastening Straps (Toy)
There seemed to be a number of conflicting reviews for this item but it was all I could find at the time so I bought it. I can understand why people have said it is disappointing: it is a piece of green felt, a cardboard tube in 3 sections and a couple of elastic closures. However - it does exactly what it is supposed to do and keeps a (quarter completed) puzzle totally secure when rolled up and put away. So no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Value, 27 Jan 2013
For what you are paying this product is really good, fastening straps are a real good idea. Well worth buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars jig roll, 30 Jan 2013
useful to pack away uncompleted puzzle but a bit fiddley to fasten straps. pieces stay in place. good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Feb 2013
Excellent to keep the jigsaw in place and compact for safe keeping and ideal as a gift for all jigsaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzel Mate, 12 Jan 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This product is really useful. Allows me to spend time on the jig-saw then clear up so easily and then start again when I want to. A must if you like doing jig-saws.

5.0 out of 5 stars it does the job, 18 Feb 2014
There are a lot of conflicting reviews for this product but we went ahead and bought it. very glad we did.

yes it is a simple concept it's a big piece of green felt with some white lines indicating 500, 1000, and 1500 piece jigsaw sizes, it has a sturdy card tube in 3 sections and it comes with a couple of fastening straps.

yes I probably could have gone to my "local" craft/fabric shop and bought items suitable to make my own, but as a crafter I know it would have taken the best part of a day to get ready and go out to my not so local craft /fabric store and cost just as much to get to the craft store by bus as I don't have a car, buy the felt a card tube big enough and some sort of strapping. I only paid £7.99 with free P+P and next day delivery for this item, and I didn't have to do all that messing about trying to make my own. it meant that rather than taking a day out of our family life I could click, kick back and play some lego with my boys and then get straight on with the jigsaw the next day with my girl.

I would recommend this product as it does the job and is hassle free.

my daughter and I are very pleased with it, she has a large panoramic LotR jigsaw on the go at the moment which goes a little bit beyond the length of the 1500 piece size but it still does the job. this bit of felt with a tube means she can use the dinning table in good light and just quickly put it out of the way for lunch and tea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 18 Jan 2014
firebear62 (Leeds, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Strangely enough, I've read so many mixed reviews I took the plunge and ordered this product as I love doing jigsaws, but I'm slow at doing them as I just take my time and let my mind switch off as I do them, hence find them very relaxing. The problem has always been they would be in the way. This item is extremely effective, and allows me to roll the jigsaw up without damaging it, put it away until I have some time for myself to do another bit, then just unroll it and continue where I left off, and it works wonderfully.
If you like jigsaws but take a while to complete them, then this is the ideal thing for you. It was delivered very quickly too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product - cheap creased felt wrapped around a green painted cardboard tube, 19 July 2014
Dr. Young (London, England) - See all my reviews
Disappointed with this purchased. I was initially very impressed by the nice looking box but the product inside failed to elicit the same feeling. The felt is extremely light and badly creased which means that unless your have a very heavy jigsaw (ideally made of metal) the pieces will not sit flush on the felt. Even when the felt is rolled up the jigsaw pieces can still move around and when unrolling some of the pieces would stick to the underside of the felt. I would not recommend that anyone buys this when you can stick a few toilet rolls together with some cheap felt and get close enough the same result.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 27 Feb 2013
Bought as a gift fro my 5 year old jigsaw fanatic granddaughter who never likes to take a puzzle to pieces!