5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate handbag accessory!
For a long time I've rejected bags because they have straps that are too thin... amongst a number of other reasons. I like a thick chunky strap so that it doesn't dig in, and it's easy to carry my bag once/if it gets heavy.

Published 21 months ago by Vi

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful
Useful straps will come in very handy. For those bags that come with no straps.
Look sturdy, and safe - clips look hardy to
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. Da Gale

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate handbag accessory!, 8 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Replacement Leather Shoulder Bag Strap, Spring Clips, Black, 38mm width (Apparel)

I saw a bag I loved, but it was expensive, and had an awful thin strap. I thought I'd just check on Amazon if such a thing as straps existed - as I knew you get replacements for laptops. VOILA - I found this. It's a godsend! I got the beautiful new bag and I can carry it with ease.

If you're worried about clashing: It was easy to match this to the bag because I chose a colour blocked bag that had a couple of black panels. It doesn't look out of place at all.

Since getting the bag I get regular compliments on how great my bag is, and how practical the strap looks! Everyone is surprised when I say I got that part from Amazon - they think it's genius.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable., 26 Dec. 2012
Someone gave me a lovely handbag but it didnt have a shoulder strap, which I found awkward.
I couldnt believe my luck when i saw this product!
Luckily the handbag had metal rings I could clip it onto so it was perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 23 Sept. 2013
I bought a bag off ebay that I loved, but lacked the long handle, this was exactly what I was looking for. Its very sturdy, and a good (adjustable) length. And I can re-use with other bags - brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin.....!!, 23 Feb. 2015
Mr. P. Heywood "peterpan" (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this shoulder strap because I had lost the strap on my briefcase.
The strap is exactly as described.
It was easy to fit to the briefcase.
My only issue is that the strap does not have any padded section and since my briefcase is quite heavy, it pulls quite a lot on the shoulder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item arrived very quickly, 21 Feb. 2014
When ordered the item arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted as I had lost my original strap, glad to know that you are able to obtain replacement straps.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 4 Nov. 2013
Mrs. Da Gale - See all my reviews
Useful straps will come in very handy. For those bags that come with no straps.
Look sturdy, and safe - clips look hardy to

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 6 Oct. 2014
Very strong and looks good. Adjustable to length required. This has given my expensive bag on which the strap had split a new lease of life.
Wish I'd thought of looking for a strap here earlier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 15 April 2015
L. Williams (South Wales) - See all my reviews
Fast delivery, great product. I didn't want to throw my favourite bag away because of a broken strap. This was perfect. Strong. Clips right on. Used it immediately. Fully adjustable in length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Leather Shoulder bag strap, 12 Jan. 2015
This Leather shoulder bag strap is really strong holds really heavy bags specially if you have everything in except the kitchen sink!! Highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars not good value., 26 Mar. 2015
This is very cheap looking and was creased when it arrived, and for the money... not good value.

Replacement Leather Shoulder Bag Strap, Spring Clips, Black, 38mm width