Optical Power: 2.5|Change

on 13 January 2014
returned for a refund. bought to replace a pair i already own that i previously bought direct from foster grant. This new pair were a lot cheaper on amazon but when i received them they are not the same quality at all. finish on metal is rough with paint missing on hinges. container does not feel the same qaulity as the original and fit into case is poor. My originals feel like really good quality that everyone comments on, really nicely made with good materials. this new pair feel like a cheap copy. Will go back to foster grant directly to purhase replacement pair.
on 5 June 2014
Great little product fits pocket well. Not suitable for long time reading, really only to be used for restaurant menus answering text messages, short time usage.. Much better than lugging a glasses case around.
on 25 August 2014
Bought these after my couple of year old previous pair broke at the central hinge after hundreds if not thousands of fold/unfolds, have to say this pair do feel a little more robust. These glasses fold up very small and fit very snugly into their quality case and you won't even notice them in your pocket. They often draw a complimentary "how cool" or the like comment when being unfolded in view of others. Small niggle, the tiny plastic pads on the nose rests (they've both probably got technical names that I'm not aware of) fell off, but this doesn't appear to make them any less comfortable to wear.
on 25 June 2013
These fit perfectly into a man's pocket so no need to take the cluncking big case with the normal glasses in, and I can now read menus again.
on 7 February 2016
These are excellent for those that need reading glasses, fits in pocket or bag and very robust. Have had my original pair for 5 years and still going strong. Bought these for my wife as she kept "stealing" mine!! Biggest problem is they're small and you " lose" them when you put them down and forget where they were!!
on 18 July 2015
Fantastic glasses that neatly fold away into a tiny box that sits in your shirt pocket. Very well engineered and a real talking point. I have taken these with me whilst travelling on business and have been asked a few times where I got them from. They are comfortable but not for long term use.
on 21 March 2014
Great glasses - I bought to take out in the evenings when I do not want to carry my £400 glasses and risk losing or breaking them. This is the second pair I have owned and only changed as my prescription has altered. Fold up nice and small and case fits easily into pocket. Cannot fault them.
on 23 December 2014
Fantastic product and excellent quality. I have purchased such folding glasses from other manufacturers, but Foster Grant is by far the best quality. Highly recommended product. Great to keep a pair in my coat pocket to have on hand to read restaurant menus, etc.
on 13 April 2015
These are pretty good optically and as they fold so small are easy to carry all the time in a pocket. My only gripe is that one of the small plastic tips on the end of the frame sidearm comes off when they are being unfolded, hence four stars only.
on 4 September 2014
They are great spare glasses but I also find myself using them all the time as they are actually really good lenses and the frames are surperbly enginneered for the price. Also very cool and desirable for the gadget hounds out there.