Move over Foster Grant! Sight Station are better, prettier, cooler and cheaper. I have converted and converted all my middle aged friends.
Published 17 months ago by ana carrillo

3.0 out of 5 stars Glasses
I really like the retro look of these glasses but the big problem with them are the screws holding the arms in position. Whenever you open and close them the screw undoes itself especially on the right side. They plastic is of very poor quality too and is quite brittle.
Published 3 months ago by Mark Merrifield

3.0 out of 5 stars Glasses, 20 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them and so does everybody else. Move over Foster Grant! Sight Station are better, prettier, cooler and cheaper., 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Sight Station Sinclair Black Reading Glasses Strength 1.5 (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love 'em!, 1 Mar 2013
I have been buying Sight Station readers for a few years now, and they have never disappointed. I usually buy them direct, but they seem to be constantly short of this strength, so I looked elsewhere, something I wish I had done a long time ago, judging by the prices.
These, incidentally are red. They are described as black, and were labelled as black, but as I really wanted the red ones, I was delighted!
The quality is very good for the price, and the design of these is a little bit different to the usual rectangular shape that one can normally buy. They are rather quirky and eccentric. I have since bought three more pairs for my jealous friends!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good glasses but screw keeps dropping out, 3 May 2014
Nice shape and work well except screw keeps falling out.
About once per day, so if you carry a screwdriver with you can probably keep it in place, and just be irritated.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great looking item but terrible quality, 27 Mar 2014
B. Innes "Mtoto" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Buy this style in a different colourway direct from the supplier but they are constantly out of stock.

Saw these and they were considerably cheaper so bought two pairs.

One lost its arm virtually immediately. The other pair have been very carefully super-glued to keep the screws holding the arms in.

What a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic groovy specks, 8 Nov 2013
These glasses look really fashionable and have been commented on by lots of people. I can see through them too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars harry potter, 18 Oct 2013
I love everything about these glasses. After reading one of the reviews I thought they may be too small as a have a big head, but they are fine. I think they are sexy and stylish and just ignore the colleague who says I look like Harry Potter! I even love the pretty red case they come in - lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars reading glasses, 14 Jun 2013
these are fantastic I bought my first identical pair on the boat to Brugge. Eeryone thinks they are great and wouldn;t beleive they were only a few quid

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 22 May 2013
The glasses arrived well packaged and in good time. The glasses appear sturdy however,they are quite small would probably suit a child more than an adult but ok for an occasional pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Raised Eyebrows!, 12 May 2013
Thomas Robb "Hobmachine" (Bangor, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Blimey, who'da thunk that readers could look so funky?!?
Bought on the strength of previous reviewers comments and delighted with purchase.
These readers look so much more better than the standard rectangle/letterbox shape which on me tend to end up all over my bonce when tucked up in bed with a good book.
Very easy on the eye from inside and out!!!

Sight Station Sinclair Black Reading Glasses Strength 1.5