5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas hits
This album has all the Xmas songs that are popular, the fact that not all are original artists does not detract from listening and singing along. A good buy
Published 8 months ago by angelslayer

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT The Worlds Greatest Xmas Hits
Yes, I feel like a total idiot for buying this .. essentially fooled by the album cover which makes it look like numerous other "proper" hits collections ... because this is NOT the original artists and is a load of cover versions.
If I could give this zero stars I would.
Fine if you like cover versions ... a total load of rubbish if you don't.
Published 20 months ago by ATNP

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT The Worlds Greatest Xmas Hits, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: Worlds Greatest Xmas Hits - The Only Christmas Hits Album You'll Ever Need (MP3 Download)
If I could give this zero stars I would.
Fine if you like cover versions ... a total load of rubbish if you don't.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy! Not original Artists!, 13 Dec 2012
Other title considerations for this album could be... 'Worlds Crappest Xmas Hits 2012 - The Christmas Hits Album you'll never need' or 'Worlds greatest xmas hits - Being butchered by randoms who can't sing 2012'
Which would be a lot better than practically false advertising. As the other reviews say, this album doesn't contain the original artists singing and I would strongly recommend not spending any money on this. In fact i'd be looking for compensation for being forced to listen to it.

Just to add, didn't actually buy this but listened to the previews of the songs...

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst., 9 Dec 2013
Silly me for not reading the reviews before purchasing it. Like all the other people i stupidly thought this was a collective christmas cd like most of the others, for a pound or two less i went for this. HOW WRONG WAS I FOR DOING THAT. I wish i could have my money back because as far as im concerned this is all going in the trash can on my laptop. What a load of tosh. I hate it and i am so so so disappointed in myself for buying this! Don't buy it. Please don't buy it!

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY! SUPERMARKET MUSIC!, 12 Dec 2012
Absolute waste of money the songs are not sung by the oroginal artist complete let down! I feel conned by the green sticker saying 2012 edition! I will never listen to it and have had to purchase a complete new one with all the christmas songs on that we all know and love!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, 16 Dec 2013
Bought this through Amazon's cloud player. Haven't even finished downloading it and probably never will. It doesn't say anywhere on the listing that these are not the original songs. I think Amazon needs to pull its socks up and make it clear on the item. Guess I should have read the reviews prior to purchase. Not impressed at all!

1.0 out of 5 stars Money Back Please, 13 Dec 2013
Please can I have my money back. There is nothing to suggest it is a covers album unless you've read the reviews. I bought it in good faith and want a full refund. I will happily delete it from all files. It is awful

1.0 out of 5 stars Mis-sold, 12 Dec 2013
I searched for Xmas songs on the MP3 Amazon site and came across this album with all my favourite songs. After buying and downloading it, I listen to the songs and they are cheap covers! Nowhere did it say that this was a covers album. Very disappointed!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible cover music - DO NOT BUY, 16 Dec 2012
P. Brand (UK) - See all my reviews
I hurriedly downloaded some christmas music the family could listen to whilst decorating the christmas tree without looking closely at what I was buying. I didn't realise it was all cover versions by some club singer types. Started listening and it and quickly became apparrent. DO NOT BUY THIS ALBUM!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worlds Greatest Amazon Scam, 8 Dec 2013
This CD is not by the original artists and is not fit for purpose. Amazon also indicated this item was free. Imagine my surprised to be billed for this rubbish. Shame on you Amazon please do not buy this item,beware.Have read similar dissatisfied reviews and Amazon should be refunding all those customers who have been deliberately mislead like myself and many other loyal customers!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 7 Dec 2013
Gail (Uttoxeter, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My own fault for not reading up on this properly, but all the tracks are covers and pretty bad covers at that. I can't think of one reason to buy this when for about 1 more you can get the same songs by the original artists. Don't waste your cash!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›