5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Men and Little Miss The Glitter Box collection, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: Mr. Men & Little Miss The Glitter Box 18 Sparkly Storybooks collection+Mr Tickle soft toy!(Mr. Happy and the Wizard,Mr. Tickle and the dragon,Mr. Bump and the Knight...) (Paperback)
The service was outstanding, I hadn't realized delivery could be up until December 7th and the books were going to my grandson in Australia, and the last post for Christmas is Dec:5th, I contacted Plodit and at no extra expense to me they upgraded to 3 day courier service and the books arrived in 48 hours.
I glanced through the books and I know Leon will love them. I read all the original Mr Men books to him when he was in England in September so I know what he likes, he is three years two months old now.
The books are about the Mr Men and Little Miss interwoven which I thought made the stories even better.
The Mr Tickle toy is a bonus. I can really recommend these books and the firm Plodit, I hope I am spelling that correctly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas present, 27 Dec 2013
My 5 year old grandson loved the books, such wonderful colours. He cuddled in to Mr Tickle soft toy Christmas Day night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Nov 2014