5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Money Box
Can't fault this item at all. Good quality and perfect engraving 10/10 - Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for that special Christening gift:-)
Published 13 months ago by Natalie Connell

3.0 out of 5 stars Was upset at first but happy with finished result
Published 12 months ago by Pen Name

3.0 out of 5 stars Was upset at first but happy with finished result, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Personalised Engraved ABC Money Box - Christening, New Baby
Orders this online and left my inscription details, I had an email 4 days later to say I had used 30 characters (which it says is the max on the page) but was told I could only have 20, I emailed straight back to day the website said 30 and if this was the case please do not go ahead and I would use another seller, they replied immediately apologising and said try would on this occasion use 30 characters for me only. So I left it and when it arrived it was beautiful, it's a lot smaller than I thought, but I'm very pleased and so was my god daughter (at 6 months she's not over verbal about it) but her parents loved it, I have since checked the page and it still says 30 characters so beware of this as try may tell you it's only 20 and try and scam you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Money Box, 30 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars ABC money box, 4 Sep 2013
Was very pleased with this product, shop was very helpful. I would definitely recommend this item as a gift, especially for a christening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Money Box, 1 Sep 2013
I read another review for this money box so that made me order it for a Christening Gift and was very pleased when it arrived, the engraving was done lovely and a bonus that it was included in the price which was excellent and arrived in good time. Very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 31 Aug 2013
Lovely box, a little smaller than what I thought it would be but it's still nice, and hopefully my friend will love it. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 6 Feb 2014
Bought this item for a friend who's recently had a baby boy, this item was delivered to the exact standard I wanted, amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars money box, 23 Jan 2014
The engraving was very good The parents thought it was too no doubt baby will too when he is a bit older It arrived too late to take to the christening but it got to the baby eventually

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant birth present, 21 Nov 2013
I bought this for my new born niece, it gives the options to get it engraved (which I did). The parents loved it. It's a reasonable size money box. But very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars money box, 18 Nov 2013
I ordered 2 of these for a colleague at work who had just had twins.I was pleased with them.they were just as I expected and the personalised touch was really good.great value and were delivered promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 17 Nov 2013
I have bought two of these, one for my daughter and one for my niece and they are brilliant. Very happy with product and engraving. Despatch and delivery was very quick too.