5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Very good and soft shoes highly recommended! I also got the black ones too!
Look nice with jeans and also work trousers!
Published 15 months ago by Stephen

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKES!!!
Published 11 months ago by restrepoarango

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKES!!!, 15 Nov 2013
This is the first time in my life that I leave a product review in Amazon.co.uk (and that includes Amazon.com). I have owned several ORIGINAL pairs of this mocc bought at Ben Sherman in Melbourne, Australia and the ones that I received are obvious fakes. The slogan on the heel reads "LOOKING GOODISN T IMPORTANT. IT'S EVERYTHING." instead of a properly spelled "LOOKING GOOD ISN'T IMPORTANT. IT'S EVERYTHING" which is a typical Chinese knock off mistake. Also, the insole of the shoe is made out of a synthetic fibre that smells like inspect repellent instead of the characteristic Ben Sherman burberry-ish blue fabric. I am not happy Amazon and I want my money back. How could this be possible in the first place buying from Ben Sherman's UK Amazon shopfront?!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful Quality, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ben Sherman Men's Njeq Mocc 3 Slip On Shoe (Apparel)
Poor quality, most uncomfortable shoe i have ever worn
I had 3 pairs of Ben Sherman Njeq 2, i thought "3" was the new and improved version, not true at all.
The quality does not match other Ben Sherman items
Do not buy this item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 July 2013
Very good and soft shoes highly recommended! I also got the black ones too!
Look nice with jeans and also work trousers!

5.0 out of 5 stars bensherman shoes, 30 May 2014
I think these shoes are very good quality they are nice soft leather, and a very good price, I am just about to look if I can get them in black aswell.

2.0 out of 5 stars not good, 8 Nov 2013
The finish of the shoe is not good. Not worth the price. Didn't like it. We actually returned the shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID AT ALL COSTS!, 23 Oct 2013
This was the second pair of the same shoes purchased from this company. We bought the first pair in November 2012 and really liked the style. However, they are on the tight side and do not seem to be true to size (often a sign of cheap manufacturing). There was also no Ben Sherman logo on the side, which was only pointed out to us by our local cobbler.

It's partly our own fault for buying a second pair, but we thought perhaps the first pair had just worn out more quickly than they should have. However, these too wore out within just THREE months of light wearing. Like the first pair they very quickly developed a hole on the centre of the sole, by which time it was too late to complain to the company.

We are out of pocket to the tune of about £100 for both pairs as they are not repairable. The cobbler said he had never seen such bad workmanship, especially in a brand shoe such as Ben Sherman. He wondered if they were fakes.

It's such a shame as the design is really nice, which is why we decided to give another pair a go in case the first pair were a 'one-off'. Seems not.

We will definitely not buy any more shoes from this company.

AVOID!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value buy., 24 Sep 2013
Nicely made, bit difficult to get on at first, but will probably ease up! Hope they last well nice style.