Published 18 months ago by Julie

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it
Don't bother. It's just too small - and LOST! So next time I shall spend a few more pennies and opt for a larger one!
Published 8 months ago by JB

5.0 out of 5 stars No1 accessory new purple touch screen stylus pen for Kindle Fire, 23 Jan 2013
Julie (BEDFORD, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No1accessory new purple touch screen stylus pen for AMAZON Kindle fire HD 32GB
This product is a must for ladies who value their manicures.. I also have Parkinson's Disease plus being a very mature lady. I am whizzing through my e mails, word games and other apps. It has made using tne Kindle very much easier especially on the keyboard. It is also a lovely feminine colour and small and neat to fit in the earphone socket to keep it safe. Yes I love it. I may get another one in case I lose this one I couldn't manage without it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 Jan 2014
Cheap and cheerful and fits neatly on my Kindle. At first was a little disappointed at the small size but have got used to it and really now wouldn't want anything longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars touch pen, 22 Jan 2014
Does the job well. Very neat attachment on my colour coordinated kindle. Great value too. Can also be used with my android phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, 12 Nov 2013