5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the packet
Great for filling out pdf froms supplied by Government bodies and variuos business'. It does everything you need for forms.
Published on 10 Feb. 2013 by M. A. Burton

1.0 out of 5 stars Adobe service is appalling!
Published on 20 Jan. 2013 by Mhp

1.0 out of 5 stars Adobe service is appalling!, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Adobe Acrobat XI Standard Version (PC) (DVD-ROM)
After a 30 trial I was impressed and decided to buy the student version of the product. Unfortunately this is where it all went wrong since Adobe's customer service is awful. Beware! Even though I uploaded the necessary confirmation of my student id within minutes...AND adobe electronically confirmed they had received this!...I received an email almost a week later to say they still had not received the forms. When I called I was passed from pillar to post and eventually spoke to a foreign gentleman who clearly could not understand me and I had to spell out every word! Eventually he also confirmed my documents were there and correct and that he would action the order. Two days later I discovered nothing had been actioned. Via the online chat with customer service I was eventually told the order was finally actioned and no apology was given. In summary it appears to be a good product (although I have yet to fully explore this!) but the customer service is the worst I have ever had. Quite a disappointment from a company with such a big name - I would have expected much better. Clearly they are not worried about after sales service and not worried about repeat purchases either! I was thinking of buying other products but am now seriously reconsidering this!. BUYER BEWARE - EXPECT VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM ADOBE!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the packet, 10 Feb. 2013
M. A. Burton "Mickeyb" (Leeds, West Yorks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adobe Acrobat XI Standard Version (PC) (DVD-ROM)

4.0 out of 5 stars I've hardly had a chance to explore the advanced features but I already like it, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Adobe Acrobat XI Standard Version (PC) (DVD-ROM)
Although I've only used the basic features so far it has been fairly intuitive and quick to use with only a couple of minor glitches (it crashed once but quickly recovered; probably due to my not using it properly). A feature packed piece of software that does exactly what it says on the tin.

3.0 out of 5 stars PDF Conversion with Standard verion X1, 8 Feb. 2013
J. Thomson "J.T." (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adobe Acrobat XI Standard Version (PC) (DVD-ROM)
It has not done some of the conversions I expected. This could be because of the age of some of my programmes?
I'm too busy at present to find out why it is reluctant to convert .doc files to pdf's.
Time will tell.
But not this next month..... have to get on.....

Adobe Acrobat XI Standard Version (PC)
Adobe Acrobat XI Standard Version (PC) by Adobe Systems Inc. (Windows 2003 Server / 7 / 8 / XP)