on 14 January 2013
Still sounds as good as it did when first released.
(Yes. I'm that old I was there first time around)
A classic.
Buy it.
on 24 April 2015
Truly one of the best and unique rock experiences of all time.
Yes you read me right.
Its full of texture, emotive phrases and many years on every listen of this album is a divine pleasure.
Dark and euphoric, playful and energetic. Deep quality.
on 6 June 2014
I had this when it first came out on vinyl and can't believe how well it has held up as a classic Classic Rock album. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes QotSA (circa Rated R) or Eagles of Death Metal.
Enjoy!
on 7 August 2013
I can't rate this high enough.... they really are the masters of more than reality, Chris Goss <3 .....love it!
on 12 February 2015
Purchased the candy song a while ago, so eventually got around to buying the album it's from. Well worth the wait. Great album and the live CD is a real bonus. Well recommended.
on 17 July 2015
I had a taped copy from a friend when I was a teenager, so it was good to be able to have my own copy of this classic album. Simply fantastic for any fan of guitar music.
on 28 April 2013
Musicwise excellent studio and live lps. Audio is 4 out of 5 stars. Good clean flat pressing. Wish they would do Sunrise... On vinyl. Their finest moment.
on 26 April 2016
VERY UNDERATED STRANGE, SPACEY SONGS.........LOVE THIS BAND
on 10 September 2015
THANKS.
on 1 December 2013
I bought this album because I've always thought of the track Blue Garden as one of the all time greats and hoped that there might be few other tracks on the album that were just as good. Unfortunately my gamble didn't pay off as most of the tracks are fairly forgetable , lacking the strong melody of Blue Garden. It's OK, just not great.