5.0 out of 5 stars quite big if you do not like to swallow
Keeps you full, quite big if you do not like to swallow....
Published 1 month ago by Mrs. M. Larcher

3.0 out of 5 stars Felt sick after few weeks
At the beginning it was okay, and I thought that it is helping as I get hungry quite fast and after takings a capsule and a having meal I felt full for 6-7 hours. I was glad that I did not waste my money.
Unfortunately, after few weeks every time when I took the pill I started feeling sick. So I stopped taking them and now the sickness is gone.

I think for...
Published 3 months ago by Agne

5.0 out of 5 stars quite big if you do not like to swallow, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Biophix Glucomannan 1000 mg 180 Capsules Extra Strength Konjac Root Feel Full (Misc.)
Keeps you full, quite big if you do not like to swallow....

3.0 out of 5 stars Felt sick after few weeks, 26 April 2014

I think for some people it might be useful, just u have to have a healthy stomach.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 14 Sep 2013
I take one of these an hour before eating with a glass of water and I feel almost full before I start eating.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy., 22 July 2014
works well with other suppliments I take, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014