on 1 November 2013
I wasn't sure whether to give 4 or 5 stars for this product as it is expensive, it seemed to help which is something as i am am sceptical of other products where reviewers claim miracle effects. Felt a bit more energy and clearer minded from first use obviously a quality item and will buy again, when I can afford to. And there is hardly a detectable taste so easy to consume added to water.
on 23 December 2013
Fantastic product went to doctors my cholesterol went from 9.6 to 5.5 without any statins changed my life for the better
on 20 January 2016
Great service thanks A*****
on 15 March 2014
Instructions for use state that each day 30 drops should be added to 500mls distilled water and then drunk. I have been using bottled water (where does one get a ready supply of distilled water?) and although I do drink water regularly I do not find it easy to drink all of this at one time. No indication of whether or not consuming the solution can be spread out over a longer period of time.
I fear I won't give the item a fair trial due to the irritations already stated. I obviously did not read all the description carefully enough.
88 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 May 2015
Easy to use. Don't know if it's doing the job though