on 3 February 2013
Fantastic track,play very very loud.Great young band,,,ive been a metalhead for over 34 years and this band is a revelation to the ears,,so much so that ive purchased all of their previous material.Also good to see portney has done a fantastic job as ever with him filling the the boots of REV...great stuff.
on 6 December 2012
Love it, love it, love it. Brilliant track from Avenged Sevenfold (as usual) captures the call of Duty Black Ops 2 vibe perfectly and the video is fantastic. If you like A7X you'll like this track even if you know nothing about Black Ops.
on 9 June 2013
Being a huge a7x fan I had to add this to my music collection (pity its not avalible on disc though :/) never played or have any interest in Black Ops 2 though... But yeah Epic Song!
on 14 November 2013
Bonus that doing my Christmas shopping online, and amazon gives me one free download of my choice and been dying to get this song for ages, thanks amazon :D
on 1 September 2014
this is a great song, it is made for a war game I hate games but yet I loved this song
on 4 March 2016
Another excellent song from Avenged Sevenfold
on 27 February 2013
To say this was made for Black Ops 2, i really like it. Not a big fan of Avenged Sevenfold but this song is fairly catchy and addictive