Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£4.49

on 21 May 2013
Lovely book, lots of recipes & more importantly lots of colour pictures. One of best kindle cookbooks I have purchased.
on 27 May 2013
I will definitely try out all of these recipes. Most cook books I use only have a few recipes I like the sound of - all of these look good. I can't wait to try them out!!
on 4 December 2013
.... No, I think Amazon you'll find that there are actually just over fifty. It does make me wonder how many other Kindle books are short on content in comparison to the original, but because they don't advertise how many recipes are supposed to be in them, we'll never know. This is the second I've found in as many days. Refund please :-)
on 4 August 2013
Most of the recipes used pulses, salads etc. This type of meal may be quick and healthy but they are not to our taste.
Obviously, this is a purely personal view but if I was writing a recipe book with a name like "Quick Dinners" I would make sure it had a much larger variety of recipes to suit all tastes.
on 27 September 2013
The recipes are easy to follow and very good, but I wish I had bought it in hard cover as it is hard to read on my Nexus because I can't change the font size.
on 2 December 2013
When stuck for creating a quick meal I have no hesitation in turning on my Kindle for the unique, easy and interesting recipes in this book.
on 29 July 2013
Great book for people who are short on time. It also was good at giving me ides for quick and easy dinners for everyday life. Great.
on 26 May 2013
I read cookery books like some people read fiction and any book that is reasonably priced with a good informative method and pictures is ok by me