4.0 out of 5 stars Hot, sexy, and easy to read
Published 7 months ago by Charlotte Howard

3.0 out of 5 stars nice...but no pants on fire
First, I have to say I am a big fan of K D Grace books. Second, K D Grace's books are usually pretty 'hardcore'.

K D Grace writing as Grace Marshall, however, means a much softer approach; nothing too exciting or adventurous; nothing out of the ordinary, not very graphic. It is the usual 'hurt alpha-male meets young attractive-smart female'. Throw in some s**,...
Published on 9 May 2013 by satua13

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot, sexy, and easy to read, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: An Executive Decision (An Executive Decision Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I have to say that at first I was a bit dubious about the basic story line of this book. A powerful CEO, implements the "Executive Sex Clause" with his new executive assistant - which basically means that they have sex because he doesn't have time for a relationship. But, I was pleasantly surprised! Ellison Thorne is your typical rich, gorgeous, and horny alpha male. Dee Henning is a beautiful, feisty female with a brain and a healthy bank balance.
I loved the instant connection with Ellis and Dee. There was no hesitation or denying their attraction, the ESC was put in place, and the hot sex starts as soon as the story does.
The plot follows not only the relationship of the two main characters, but also their business deals and the underhand tactics of Tally Barnes. Tally is a woman scorned - not out of love, although it's clear she fancies Ellis, but because Dee was given a job that Tally thinks should have been hers.
Anyone who likes a hot, sexy romance with plenty of action and intrigue should certainly pick this book up and give it a go.
I'm giving this four stars because it was a great story and well-written, but it wasn't one that I had to read in one go. I was able to put it down and walk away for several days. However, I will most definitely be starting on the second book, Identity Crisis, tonight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot, sexy read, 26 July 2014
This book was a really good read. Not your straight forward woman looking for love finds Alpha male to fit the part. Dee is every bit the amazing business woman, professional, focused, determined and gets the job done. Her dream has always been to work under Ellison Thorne, an amazing business man with great moral fibre. When the opportunity arises after tragedy strikes she can't say no, but Ellis and Dee are cut from the same cloth, workaholics, but that's not all of it. Dee has always thought of Ellis as an amazing man, and Ellis has been fantasising about Dee for a while so it's no surprise when they start a sexual relationship to ease their stress while working so much, a deal to scratch their itch when needed but is it ever that simple when sex is on the table. This book is well written, great plot, great characters, good and bad providing lots of angst. The sex scenes are hot but do they get the HEA? Well I recommend reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 8 Nov. 2012
I liked the book. It wasn't really one that I couldn't put down, but a good read while away on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this book - an easy decision!, 5 April 2015
A sizzling page turner. Dee is a strong, feisty business woman who becomes the new executive assistant to Ellis, a workaholic, hot alpha male. The chemistry between the two is instantly obvious, jumps out and knocks you off your feet. Is there more than just physical attraction though? The two main characters are really well written and rounded out. Throw in a couple of nasty pieces of work that make you want to pull them out of the book and wring their evil necks, a very interesting business deal and lots of steamy sex, angst and oh my god moments and you've got a wonderful combination, stirred together by a talented writer to give a story that makes you hungry for more.

4.0 out of 5 stars definitely worth a read, 13 Oct. 2014
I really enjoyed this book and all of the characters too! Was sad after reading the tragic events about Beverley but the rest more than made up for it!! I just wanted to find out the ending and so happy even I got there :-) now looking forward to reading 2 and 3 although a wish it was still about Dee and Ellis :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting!, 23 Jun. 2014
Lorna (Peterhead,Aberdeenshire,Scotland) - See all my reviews
Quite enjoyed this book!would like to read more by this author :-) Could even be better than fifty shades of Grey :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpectedly enjoyable, 21 April 2014
I didn't realise when I purchased this book that is was K.D. Grace writing under a different name. I have loved some of K.D. Grace's steamier erotic novels, but some I found a little too "out there" even for my tastes, so I was interested to see how her new romance focussed book would read.
I wasn't disappointed. Dee and Ellis were strong likeable characters and the setting and plot were well thought out and flowed nicely. It lost one star for me because I didn't get enough descriptive emotions from the two main leads, I'd have liked to have found out more of how they felt about each other, what they saw in each other. Possibly not as erotic as my usual type of book and a bit too much time spent in meetings rather than on feelings and actions, but a very enjoyable read. I will definitely try the second book in the trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars An executive decision, 7 April 2014
A brilliant read I think. It took me a while to get into the story but when I finally did I found it to be very interesting. It became a p turner. I Will be recommending this book to my reading buddies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 28 Jan. 2014
I really enjoyed this book. It has intrigue as well as the underlying love story. Looking forward to reading the next one in the series. Keep them coming Grace!

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense, 21 Jan. 2014
Kept you reading till the end. Can't wait to read the next book a must read for people everywhere with a dirty mind