5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!
I have always liked alan carr but this package was brilliant and is good for the money too, would recommend
Published 13 months ago by Alisha Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy
This was a present so haven't actually watched it, seen The tooth fairy on tv though very funny, we like Alan Carr.
Published 18 months ago by merty

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Alan Carr's Big Funny Package: Tooth Fairy Live / Now That's what I Call a Ding Dong / Spexy Beast Live [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Alan Carr, 28 May 2014
I bought this for a friend for his birthday. He is thrilled to bits with it, so it was money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars ALAN CARR'S BIG FUNNY PACKAGE, 23 Feb 2014
This was purchased as a gift, that I thought was a bargain.
The recipient was very pleased, as was I.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good set, 4 Sep 2013
A good DVD set if you are looking for laughs. It did not fail to amuse. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 11 Jun 2013
Bought it for sisters kid birthday. She loves them. Was cheaper to buy this box set.. Not a bad price

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 24 April 2013
what to my niece for xmas, and which one, well this was the perfect combo. arrived quickly, very happy niece

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously funny Alan Carr DVD, 30 Mar 2014
Love Alan Carrs live shows so have already watched these many times. I originally owned this set of DVD's for a couple of years but someone stole them on me :(( Now I've replaced them!! Easy to see why someone would steal these dvd's :()

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 26 Feb 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed at all, 18 Feb 2013
Not as impressed as I was expecting to be but it is OK. I was disappointed with the "extras" and I must be an old fossil because I found most of it to be not very funny.

4.0 out of 5 stars xmas prezzie, 22 Dec 2012
Very funny, good value, two dvd's, spent many hours laughing. Worth every penny, my daughter is a very happy bunny