on 23 June 2013
Bought this pc for my tech head son, was a bit worried it wouldn't meet the expectations of a 14 year old gamer!

No worries though, plays every game he's thrown at it with ease!

Delivered on time with great comms from Seller.

Highly recommended. :)
on 24 February 2014
I've previously avoided PCs for playing games and stuck to games consoles. However on seeing on how close this is to a PS4/Xbox One in terms of spec and price I decided to take the plunge after my laptop died. Wow I'm glad I did. It is a very silent and powerful machine. All the parts are well known makes, although I do intend to upgrade the graphics card at some point, this one is more than adequate, I get a great performance from Call of Duty on it. I needed to contact them with a technical issue and it was such a relief that there was a) someone at the end of the line and b) they were willing and able to help me sort it out quickly. I have recommended this to others already.
on 13 September 2013
Delivery took a little bit longer than expected but it was worth it, i received a free copy of tomb raider and win zip pro with the machine. All the relevant parts were installed and it was ready to go, you will however need to install an operating system which is easily done.

The inside is all neatly arranged and all the cables are tied up. The graphics card isn't the greatest so you are better off buying a new one so you can handle the newest games ( i bought the nvidia 660).

Had it for about a month now and experienced no problems at all, great machine and really affordable for those looking to get into pc gaming.
on 20 March 2014
was looking for a new gaming/multi purpose pc and my son recommended this one to me after some research on line, item was delivered well within the delivery schedule all items safely and securely packaged, even the original packaging from the graphics card and motherboard (although already installed) were sent with the shipment along with the install discs for these two items. Its a cool looking system ( according to my grandsons who think its a transformer). No problems setting up installing or running the components and really happy with the speed the games are running at. Very happy customer
on 13 March 2013
very fast, my son is very happy, perfect for playing his games,, and very quiet.. would recommend this and the price was good
on 16 July 2013
I was just wondering if this desktop had built in wireless because i could not see any mention of one
on 10 March 2013
i have this computer set up and running now. i have found it so good. i bought a hard drive and dvd drive and added that to it. it is now the perfect computer for me. turned up and time and in great condition. great buy
on 21 February 2014
PC arrived within a week - as promised. It is very fast indeed.

It has no OS - which is fine. I have stuck Ubuntu on there and so the £400 all goes towards hardware. This machine runs very fast indeed. I am not a gamer, it is for use as a media centre and it is more than adequate for this. Two HDMI ports!
on 11 January 2013
I got this for christmas and i am loving this it plays all the games like skyrim or bf3 on the highest settings without falt i cant believe what i have come across for such a low price i also have the red led lights in mine i will definitely order from ADMI in the future.
99 comments|13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 September 2014
(My Step dad bought this so it won't be a verified purchase :))WOW! This is amazing, because it is not quite clear on this page, I will go through the specs:

Case - Corsair Carbide Spec 01
CPU - AMD FX 6300
GPU - AMD R7 240
RAM - 8GB 1333MHz DDR3
MOBO - Gigabyte 78LMT M-ATX
Optical Drive - Super WriteMaster
HDD - 1TB
PSU - CiT 480 Watt

Again, an amazing PC, I am so happy! I have not yet run any benchmarks, but i know the GPU actually performs quite well. However, come Christmas/B-Day time, I will upgrade the GPU to a more powerful R9 280x/R9 280. Though at this time, this is amazing, i love it and it is a very good gaming PC! (This is also my first desktop, which i prefer much to a laptop.)