5.0 out of 5 stars great
got for husband, nice length and great quality, hes 6 foot 1 so usualy thinks are to short but these are just the right size. nice material
Published 13 months ago by anonymous

2.0 out of 5 stars Fake drawstring
The product page for this item says that the lounge pants have a drawstring waist.

For people who are tall and slim like myself this seems ideal. But they don't have a real drawstring at all. It's a a fake one; just a bit of ribbon adhered to the front and tied in a bow for aesthetic purposes.

A real drawstring draws in, and to do so it has to have...
Published 10 months ago by Mr. Joel Bolton

3.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 9 Jan 2014
Wen i seen these loungers they looked different to wen i got them so although they are nice & comfy & they have pockets they wer jus a different colour very cosy though

1.0 out of 5 stars you sent me the wrong item, 3 Jan 2014
not only was this item sent late. When I clicked to order it, it was featured with an all black background and yellow batman prints all over the pants. for some reason im having to write this on the review site as its not coming up on my recent orders which seems really dodgy to me and im unable to contact the seller I smalls. I would appreciate it if you could get in touch with me so I can return it. My email is yasmin74m@hotmail.com

4.0 out of 5 stars Batman, 28 Nov 2013
I got these for my brother, they looked good, but he wasn't to sure on the material as they where not very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend anyone with a sense of good humour to get ..., 26 Nov 2013
NAP (Aldridge, Walsall, West Midlands) - See all my reviews
I have bought these batman lounge pants for a Christmas present for my hubby, more of a "fun" present, I have left them in the cellophane ready to be wrapped in paper. I would recommend anyone with a sense of good humour to get these for the "males" in your life, They look good for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, 21 Nov 2013
I got these for a gift from my little boy to his dad as he wanted his dad to be like him batman crazy my little boy likes his dad wearing these..

4.0 out of 5 stars Batman Pants., 15 Nov 2013
Great quality, Nice design. True too size. Excellent value for money. Good material. Recommend too any Batman lover. Nice colour too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate listing, 14 Nov 2013
This product came the next day which was really great. However, I'm a bit worried about the fact the draw string is fake, so the trousers cannot be adjusted or tightened via the string. My boyfriend is 6'1 but very skinny so he has to buy large trousers for the length, I'm worried these will fall off his waist... The product says with draw string, and so actually the listing is wrong. I bought these for a christmas present so I can't check the sizing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great :), 25 Oct 2013
Bought these for my boyfriend, they fit perfectly. The material is thick but comfortable. He loves them :) thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lounge pants, 5 Oct 2013
Mrs. Mair Webster (Wales) - See all my reviews
Great item. Bought as Xmas present for son. Lived in them over Xmas. Would recommend for any Batman fan or anyone who just likes comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect loungeabouts for batman fan, 19 Jun 2013
Mrs. S. B. Cook (yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Bought on behalf of friend to compliment his wifes batman dress.apparently on holiday they drew some quite surprising looks! all in good fun.

Men's Batman Lounge Pants