5.0 out of 5 stars nice notebook
Good present for my superhero loving son who is getting into writting he likes carrying this notebook around and it gets lots of positive comments
Published 23 months ago by Suzanne Squirrell

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly decent
The internal pages aren't as thick as I thought but they are not so thin that a pen would tear through too easily.
I bought this book as a gift for a friend's son but I haven't heard any feedback from her on whether he liked it or not.
I thought it was worth the money.
Published 20 months ago by AM

5.0 out of 5 stars nice notebook, 21 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Marvel Avengers: Hardback Notebook (Toy)
my little boy loves it, he can draw pics and practice is hand writing, its hard and sturdy very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money., 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Marvel Avengers: Hardback Notebook (Toy)
This was bought as a gift for one of my sons friends along with a stationery set and pencil case. It arrived in super fast time as I ordered it with only about 5 days to go until the party and still had it on time!!! Not fantastic quality but for the price I wasn't expecting it to be. If you're a parent you know how expensive it can be as they get invited to a LOT of parties. All 3 items only cost me about £6 so it was a perfect gift. Would definitely recommend - My sons friend LOVED it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Notebook, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Marvel Avengers: Hardback Notebook (Toy)
My son was very pleased with this book as he is just learning to write and the figures on the cover gave him that extra incentive. Excellent, good quality product and price. Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly decent, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Marvel Avengers: Hardback Notebook (Toy)
I thought it was worth the money.

Marvel Avengers: Hardback Notebook