Colour: BlueChange
Price:£10.03+ £3.95 shipping

on 27 June 2013
My 16 month old daughter will only use straw beakers was looking for ages to find one like this.after trawling around shops and the net I come across these on amazon it's brilliant holds plenty of drink and looks good really easy to clean and also very durable my daughter isn't the most dainty of girls more like a rugby player lol definitely recommend this.
on 2 October 2013
I have been searching for a straw cup that's NOT protected with a valve to make it drip free as it is so much easier for the toddler to drink without sucking so hard. I myself have tried to drink from branded beakers with valves and it is very hard! This comes with a lid too so it can be used on travels. The only downside is that it looks a bit like a milk bottle so the design could be improved. Overall for the price it is worth it if your child knows how told a straw cup (mine is 2 years 7 months).
on 28 March 2014
Great cup - bigger than normal also for days out. Easy flow for young toddler, unlike some which require major sucking! Just as I hoped it would be. Would recommend X
on 2 February 2014
I love this cup because it comes with a straw which fixes in or can be used with a regular straw which is very hard to find. The straw is very easy to drink through, the straw provided is very soft to suck & it all comes apart very easily for cleaning. The swivel lid has worked so far at preventing leaks! Big size to hold lots of liquid. Only drawback, there are no measurements on the cup. Other than that it's perfect!
on 19 December 2014
Excellent beaker. Very easy to clean and reassemble. Only criticism is that is does spill if tipped over or dropped. Would be great if they did a smaller size too. My children love drinking from these and its been a good transition from bottle to beaker.
on 23 May 2014
it's a good cup easy to clean and it's spill proof when the cover is closed :D..my son love it that he swithed fromm his bottle to it without any tears or fights ...Just wish it has measurements
on 2 February 2013
Even when my toddler throws it hard on the floor, it doesn't leak, and he finds it easy to drink from.
on 25 January 2014
Lovely cup however because there is no valve on the straw the cup spills if the straw is open. So if your toddler tips the cup up or knocks it over (which is very likely to happen, and often!) while the straw is open then liquid spills out. Not much good for us unfortunately, will have to find an alternative that is spill-proof without having to close the cup to make it spill-proof.
on 20 July 2013
Its ok but could be better. I find it leaks, and its not easy to close the top cap that shuts off the straw, which is done by twisting it. To clean, the straw comes out easily but again getting the twist cap off is difficult. Other than this its okay but not the brand for me. I will be going back to Munchkin bottles from now.
on 16 September 2013
Perfect! As a carer working with a gentleman with disabilities and unable to hold a regular glass now as is unable to tip it up to finish this was a perfect solution. I was wanting one that didn't look like a baby's sippy cup and so here we are. He uses it now on a daily basis