Colour: Green|Change
Price:£8.20+ Free shipping

on 14 March 2013
After buying 9 other sippy cups my daughter loved this and used it staight away. Not many sippy cups are made to reduce air intake but this does. Will he buying another one.
on 2 September 2013
Seemed amazing at first, to the extent I ordered a second. However it isn't robust enough for the daily wears and tears for a 14 month old who has managed to make a tear in the teat part of the beaker making it more like a running tap than a non spill drink beaker. Such a shame as it seemed to do everything I needed it to, now it's off to the landfill!
on 8 June 2013
thank you for the born free drinking cup it is very good and it is just right for my mum thank you from david
on 12 May 2013
We use these for our twin toddlers for milk in the morning and the evening because they loved the comfort and soothing bottle but we needed to move them off a teat. This is more like a cup but with a spout but it doesn't leak which is great when they like to tip it up before drinking.
on 2 September 2013
Initially I thought this cup was the bee knees... I was also quite happy to turn a deaf ear to the Health Visitors winges when she saw my son (14months old) drinking from the cup saying it should be a free flow to prevent damage to his teeth... blah blah! I chose it as I don't want leaks in the car or on the floor when he is given the beaker. Initially it was just what I wanted, sturdy, easy to assemble and take apart to wash, no silly little pockets that can hold muck or old water....

However, a week into using this cup he has managed to make a hole in the teat part of the beaker making it the most leaky cup i've ever come across, he has two and he's done the same thing to both! Gutted! I thought i'd found a fab solution... back to the drawing board!

I can't comment if they are dishwasher proof as haven't used in it.
on 21 June 2013
Bought this cup due to its simplicity, ad robustness. No tiny bits to keep clean. Only one valve inside, which is easy to put together. Handles are removable and teat is hard wearing. My boy loves it. I bought another 2 so I could swap from bottles and they've worked well.
on 12 May 2013
I reviewed the purple colour of this also as we have boy/girl twins and have been really impressed. Good alternative to bottles/teats for morning and evening milk time and they are non spill!
on 8 April 2014
Excellent next step for babies for their milk. I have the blue & green for my son, he took to them straight away.
on 16 March 2014
the teat is very hard and long, and its a struggle even for me to get anything out of it
on 9 April 2015
I spent ages trying to find a cup that my son could use. He was a breastfed baby and refused the bottle when I weaned him off at 9 months old. He took to the born training cup straight away and we are thrilled. He can hold the handles and drink his milk independently while we reads a night time story.