4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but one of the best you can get
These are prone to leaking if left upside down ( especially tucked inside high chair- favourite habit of my daughters) and flick water in your eye when you flip the straw into action. It can also leak if the liquid inside is too hot- I soon learnt not to put it in the changing bag if it had been recently refilled with boiling water (thus sterile)

However nuby...
Published 8 months ago by Lilyfae

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok!
It is ok, value for money purchase, easy to clean, quite light for the baby to hold, nice color variety.
Published 21 months ago by Maria

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but one of the best you can get, 25 Sept. 2014
Lilyfae (West Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Nuby No Spill Flip It (Various Colours) (Baby Product)

However nuby are the best on the market for hygiene reasons as the entire contraption can be taken apart and properly cleaned.
other brands the straw part is a long length and thin meaning it can rot inside, these are wider and in two parts so you can scrub inside if necessary (fruity or yoghurt additions to milk)

Despite its flaws this is the brand I will return to over the stages of child development alongside the insulated version which in my opinion though not foolproof is less leak prone than this version.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for on the go, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Nuby No Spill Flip It (Various Colours) (Baby Product)
This no spill cup is great for on the go with little children. The straw stays clean with the flip over lid and it doesn't leak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 15 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Nuby No Spill Flip It (Various Colours) (Baby Product)
Both my sons and daughter use these they are fantastic they don't leek and just super cool colours just fab!

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok!, 19 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Flick!, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Nuby No Spill Flip It (Various Colours) (Baby Product)
Ok, but does tend to spray water everywhere when you flick the lid up to release the straw. Also you have to suck really hard to get any water. I've stored it and bought LO a smaller, easier straw cup. It is pretty large.

1.0 out of 5 stars awful!, 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Nuby No Spill Flip It (Various Colours) (Baby Product)
Good looking cup, love the design but the straw is terrible! My daughter has used different straw cups fine but whilst sucking the stupid valve in the straw won't open, I've tried it myself. I've had to cut the top off of the straw so that you could get anything out!

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought one, then went back and bought two more, brilliant!, 14 Aug. 2014
Louis "lk28" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Nuby No Spill Flip It (Various Colours) (Baby Product)
Brilliant! We bought 2 more right after buying our first one.

We give my son one of these in his buggy before and after nursery and in the car. The slide cover goes over the straw to keep it clean and he can have the cup for a whole journey without water going EVERYWHERE!

I use it with a cup holder booginhead (not easy to browse for!)

The straw was tricky for me to use, but my boy sorted it in 2 seconds, typical. The trick is to put the whole straw thing in your mouth.
I guess you do not know until you try whether your little one will get it

I would recommend to anyone with a one year old

1.0 out of 5 stars Spills!, 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Nuby No Spill Flip It (Various Colours) (Baby Product)
This is supposed to be a non spill and ours always leaks and spills we have had a couple of these and friends have as well and they have all leaked I wouldn't recommend this to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend :), 2 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Nuby No Spill Flip It (Various Colours) (Baby Product)
Really good for when you're out and about. No spill so everything's safe! Easy to hold and drink from. My daughter absolutely loves it. Shame you cannot choose the colours but it's not the end of the world. Luckily I received a pink one with a blue top! The straw stays nice and clean. You do get the odd water squirt in your eye when you flip it open but my daughter finds it really funny lol, no major damage! Wouldn't be without this now when I leave the house x

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks, 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Nuby No Spill Flip It (Various Colours) (Baby Product)
Straw ruined within a few minutes of use by 18month old and bottle leaks when not upright, not a good buy.

Nuby No Spill Flip It (Various Colours)