4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job well easy to put on but may not last long
I was a bit cynical about whether they would work or not, however they did! :-)

Published 19 months ago by JDS

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Easy to fit and work well in the snow perfect alternative for occasional use to get you out of a hole without damaging your alloys with chains.
Published 6 months ago by Rob Atkinson

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job well easy to put on but may not last long, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: Silknet Snow Socks - Size 60 - Awarded 'Which Best Buy' - Universal To Fit 205/55 R16 , 195/65 R15 , 225/45 R17 and More
I was a bit cynical about whether they would work or not, however they did! :-)

They were easy to put on and then eventually take off. not to over dramatise the fact. I could move our car from our road given the camber, but could easily do a 3-point turn once they were on! then a couple of us drove in cars to the park to sleigh down the hills and his car slid on the journey there and bumped into a post and ours didn't.

on the negative side, you can only drive a maximum of 40Kmh/25mph and given there is a tiny tear already after couple of hours driving, I am not convinced this will last long with the combination of iced and gritted roads.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb product, 27 Jan 2013
I bought these for my wifes BVMW 1 series. They proved their worth on the frst devent snow we had recently, with my my wife easily fitting them herself in 30 seconds, without reading the instructions, and then driving round a stuck X3 and stright into our drive without any issue whatsoever. A must for rwd car drivers.

5.0 out of 5 stars good traction, 27 Jan 2013
arrived in good time & found them very usful on unsalted country roads hav recomended then to a few of my friends

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Mar 2014