on 1 August 2014
Purchased to use in a car dashcam. It works fine and has proved reliable so far.
I'm always a bit dubious as to authenticity when I receive something like this in small unbranded plastic bag. There are so many fake sd cards around for sale.
It shows available capacity of just over 29Gb which would indicate it is probably genuine. A 32Gb fake would no doubt show a capacity much, much, less.
This was a "fulfilled by Amazon" purchase so if there were any problems it would be fine.
on 12 March 2014
To avoid confusion due to Amazon's awful policy of kludging reviews for similar products together:

This review is for Samsung 32GB Class 6 24MB/s Micro SDHC Standard Memory Card without Adapter, sold by SUNWOOD-UK.

This class 6 card (rated for 6MB/s) tested at a sustained rate of >14MB/s when I tested it with H2TESTW, and importantly, verified for the full 32GB
on 9 May 2015
Card reports only 7-GB of the 32-GB capacity available. Corrupts data if I try to write more. Here are the results of the H2TestW testing tool:

Warning: Only 32030 of 32031 MByte tested.
The media is likely to be defective.
7.2 GByte OK (15249175 sectors)
24.0 GByte DATA LOST (50348265 sectors)
Details:0 KByte overwritten (0 sectors)
0 KByte slightly changed (< 8 bit/sector, 0 sectors)
24.0 GByte corrupted (50348265 sectors)
0 KByte aliased memory (0 sectors)
First error at offset: 0x00000001d15e2e00
Expected: 0x00000001d15e2e00
Found: 0xc040763ac0f094a0
H2testw version 1.3
Writing speed: 8.00 MByte/s
Reading speed: 13.7 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

It is highly likely that this card is fake, i.e. not a Samsung product.
Seller did not respond to an Amazon message. Waiting to see if they respond to return & refund request.
Avoid product.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 March 2015
I bought one of these for use in a HD camcorder, 16Gb being adequate for my needs here.
Most class 6 devices have to write at a minimum of 6 megabytes per second, but testing this out I found it exceeded not only class 6 but class 10 speeds.

I benched the card and transferred files (photo and video files ie the type of file sizes you'd normally use on a card like this)
My results were done using a USB 3.0 card reader on a pc:
Read speeds - 22-23Mb/s
Write speeds - 10.5-11.5Mb/s

That's pretty much in line with class 10 requirements. It's true this is just the standard range from Samsung (the company has been making the chips for memory cards for a long time, thus they are a respected maker) they've not been branding their card for a long time though. Based on this I have to say that the price is good, and the performance is more than good enough for most photo or HD video users. Write speeds are just fine for such devices and the transfer speeds are good enough to not be waiting too long moving files to your hard drive.

If you want more speed you can look at higher price models, for 90% of users needs though this hits the spot nicely. Once you mix in the temperature/weather resistance factor too, it simply adds to the appeal. I got the card on it's own but you might want to get the SD adapter if you make use of cards in normal SD slots, based on the performance here I'll be buying a few more of these as they are good enough speed wise and ideal for many uses tablets/phones/video/cameras.

A good performing card at a decent price
on 19 August 2014
Card did not come in retail packaging, but it had new printed on the air sealed plastic bag, it said new so I won't doubt that it's new. I had just under 30GB of storage on the card and the transfer of files music etc. zipped over onto my Moto G which recognised the card right away. So all's good.

A1 service from seller, delighted :)
on 22 June 2013
As described sealed authentic Samsung memory card. Easy to install and works perfectly with my Samsung s3. Good value item.
on 19 September 2014
Purchased for dashcam mini 0803, have transferred card between dashcam and laptop several times, works fine. Now that novelty of reviewing daily M25 footage of drivers cruising in lane 2 or 3 for no reason other than to create their own private traffic jams, and people selecting the autotoll lane at Dartford crossing without any coins for the autotoll (if only there were signs!), card will stay in the dashcam until something serious happens.
on 28 August 2014
Works perfectly with the E Pancer dashboard camera & also a very good price
on 5 March 2015
I bought this for an in car video camera. Ideal for the job,
records loads, even at a higher resolution “you want to be able to read number plates!”.
Tip :- Most in car video camera’s only work with this slower class 6.
on 13 May 2013
This memory card was excellent value, pricing of memory is very volatile, so when I had the chance to place an order for only £13.45 I jumped in with a one click purchase. However, when I reviewed my purchase the next day I realized that this had defaulted to 1st class post. Being too mean to pay for this I cancelled my order, but on reordering found the price had increased to £18! I've noticed that the price of this item is really volatile, topping at over £18 and currently £15.95 (or £14.95 for 'frustration free'.

I still had one further option: opting for frustration free packaging which some some random reason introduced a delay of almost a month to the delivery process! Luckily I was in no hurry so I took this option, purchasing said memory for £13.45 which was excellent value for a really good product which is noticeably quicker than a class 4 card when loading large files (such as photos) on my Ainol Aurora 2.

So the only frustrating thing about this product was that the frustration free packaging, which made it cheaper, also made it ridiculously slow to deliver for no reason that I can see (and it was only as cheap as it had been the day before for standard delivery).

However it has to be said that I did manage to open the packaging in perhpas half the time it usually takes me to fumble my way into typical memory packaging, and with far fewer tools, so I guess that at least in this respect the item was delivered as described!