5.0 out of 5 stars Superior to the Sandisk alternative
Just a quick review to say that this is superior to the SanDisk SDSDQU-064G-U46A 64GB microSDXC Ultra Class 10 Card + Adapter alternative, both in terms of speed and IMO reliabilty. I own both btw.

I have added a picture among the customer images to illustrate the difference in Read and Write Speeds between the two, but highlight the main difference below:...
Published on 8 Mar. 2013 by Robert J. Cawsey

1.0 out of 5 stars Another FAKE (from Amazon)
Before ordering I knew there were massive amounts of fakes of this product, so I was very careful and selected Amazon as the retailer (avoiding cheaper marketplace sellers).

I got a new phone last week and bought this card to put in it. It was painfully slow transferring MP3s into the music folder (so much so that I left it running overnight. I got suspicious...
Published 17 months ago by Kinetic

‹ Previous | 128 29 3033 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It is fast and it's working perfectly, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Samsung 64GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 70MB/s MicroSDXC Pro Memory Card without Adapter (Accessory)
I've been using this with my Samsung Galaxy S2 PLUS that supports fast cards. This card works fine after 7 months of use. Very happy so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jan. 2014
Another good product from Samsung.Using it on Galaxy III phone and works well and file transfer is very quick. No issues so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good card, 13 Jan. 2014
Without reading previous reviews I expect someone has already provided a set of read/write results. I am more than happy with this card. It's fast, it hasn't died yet and has been used it 2 phones so far. Well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars 64gb sd card, 8 Jan. 2014
The 64 gb card came before the date stated in the order and works perfectly. Highly recommend this product and great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for appliance requiring fast writing speed, 2 Jan. 2014
I was looking for a fast SDXC card for my GoPro Hero3 to use it to film large resolution (over 1080p) requiring fast writing speed.
This card is really a fast class 10 card. I suggest to use to this card with a fast card reader to transfert recorded content to your PC.
A fast USB 3.0 reader is recommanded to get the best performance. The performance are obviously better in reading mode than writing but this happend the most of time with memories. But the overall performance are really good and high, probably one of the best of this grade. Delivery has been fast. An item to recommand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 2 Jan. 2014
M. Ahmed - See all my reviews
Fitted perfectly into my Note 3. Giving my mobile now a huge amount of memory. Works well and great price in the lightening sale.

4.0 out of 5 stars In fairness, how can you really love an SD Card, 31 Dec. 2013
Jack (Castleisland, Ireland) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these, one for a phone and the other for a Surface 2. Works perfectly. Does what I want. No superlatives needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for fitting all my music onto my phone, 31 Dec. 2013
A Winter (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this so I could get all of my music collection onto my Galaxy S3 and it did the job perfectly with no issues at all. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size matters, 28 Dec. 2013
vikingaero (Maidstone, Kent) - See all my reviews
You can store a hell of a lot of stuff on here.

"But you can delete stuff". Yeah if I wasn't so lazy I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 64GB Class 10 Memory Card..., 27 Dec. 2013
Bought this as one of Amazon's daily offers for a Samsung S4 mobile phone. Works fine. Very quick data transfer with plenty of storage capacity. Whenever possible I like to match the brand of memory card with the brand of hardware it is going to be used with. Quick delivery on this order too.

‹ Previous | 128 29 3033 | Next ›