5.0 out of 5 stars Review of 16GB Samsung cards
I am a gadget user, I prefer Samsung as I have always found there endurance to be better then any other card especially Kingston and Sandisk

I would recommend these for devices like video recorders etc as the write erase cycles seem to be better then any other card on the market... and they are a competitive price on amazon
Published 8 months ago by MR G E Willis

3.0 out of 5 stars Good safety features, not so good on write speed
I have ordered this card last week, to have it as a third set for my Nikon D800. I tested it first by copying around 58GB files from my computer using Lexar Professional USB 3.0 reader, and got around 18-19MB/Sec when the rated write speed was 40MB/Sec. So I tried some burst shot with D800, after 12 shots, the buffer went full, then it took about 2 minutes to clear the...
Published 19 months ago by Manzur Fahim

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung SDHC 32gb card, 27 Jun 2014
D. R. Jones (uk) - See all my reviews
Have used these cards as I find them good value and reliable! I shot a lot with Nikon D800 which delivers large file sizes and this card handles the job very well.

I also shot with a Fuji x-pro1 where write speeds are slow! The Samsung helps make this process bearable.

Friends of mine swear by other leading brands but Samsung has given me confidence due to its reliabilty! Other cards have failed for me.

Best
David
UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Samsung, 25 May 2014
I tried some continuous high (8fps) drive mode shot with Samsung NX 1100, after 8 shots in Raw file format, the buffer went full, then it took about 22 seconds to clear the buffer.
Doing the same thing with Kingston 16 GB class 10 30 MB/s UHS-1 card took 35 seconds to clear the buffer.
Copying 5 GB of data on a hard disk using Kingston Mobile Lite G3 usb 3.0 multi-card reader
connected through USB 3.0. It took 1.10 minutes with an average speed of 68 MB / s. Average write speed of 40 MB / s achieved copying data back to card.

Using generic usb 2.0 card reader it took 4.10 minutes with an average speed of 20 MB / s.
Average write speed of 10 MB / s achieved copying data back to card.

I am very pleased with the card. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Samsung 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 80MB/s SDHC Pro Memory Card (Accessory)
this sd card works great with my dslr, fast and no problems so i really recommend this sd card .

1.0 out of 5 stars sent mine back, 20 Mar 2014
not sure if there fake,,, but speed was slower than moped.... Takes forever to copy 2 gig... Stopped working shortly after ordered another same deal.... tried about 4 diffrent makes, , all did the same... Finally tried the kinston ,, it was much cheaper, ,, so i didnt exspect it to work... Lone behold works fine 64 gig and still running... Not the fsstest card but its ok...and copies all my movies...
Asus infinity.. Samsung 7.7.. Galaxy s3...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Mar 2014
Well priced and good solid performance. I used this with my hacked GH2 which records 100 - 160mbps and I haven't experienced any breakages in recording yet.

I used to use fairly standard class 10 cards which would be very slow to transfer and back files up after a shoot, this card makes that part of the day so much more pleasant now.

It's quick and meets the performance standards it claims.

4.0 out of 5 stars SAMSUNG, 2 Mar 2014
I like samsung and you always get what you pay for, This card is way more superior than i expected, Spot on

4.0 out of 5 stars 16GB, 26 Feb 2014
Bought to use in the car with our music downloaded on to it. Very good value for money would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Galaxy S3 GT- i9300, 10 Feb 2014
Works fine
Also works fine in a Galaxy player 4.2 YP-GI1, similar to an S2
You might need to format the card in the device though for it to be recognized

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Samsung, never fails!, 30 Jan 2014
I can take so many pictures with this one in my camera, and even though it has 32 GB, it does not take longer to copy them to my computer, than with my old 8 GB - Taken that they are both full.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great in Raspberry Pi, 27 Jan 2014
Not much to add really. Arrived quickly and works perfectly well in the Raspberry Pi. However, given the widespread reports of SD card corruption you may prefer to get a smaller, cheaper one and use it to boot to a USB stick.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›