5.0 out of 5 stars Review of 16GB Samsung cards
I am a gadget user, I prefer Samsung as I have always found there endurance to be better then any other card especially Kingston and Sandisk

I would recommend these for devices like video recorders etc as the write erase cycles seem to be better then any other card on the market... and they are a competitive price on amazon
Published 5 months ago by MR G E Willis

3.0 out of 5 stars Good safety features, not so good on write speed
Published 15 months ago by Manzur Fahim

3.0 out of 5 stars Good safety features, not so good on write speed, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Samsung 64GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 80 MB/s Extreme SPEED SDXC Pro Memory Card (Accessory)
I have ordered this card last week, to have it as a third set for my Nikon D800. I tested it first by copying around 58GB files from my computer using Lexar Professional USB 3.0 reader, and got around 18-19MB/Sec when the rated write speed was 40MB/Sec. So I tried some burst shot with D800, after 12 shots, the buffer went full, then it took about 2 minutes to clear the buffer. Doing the same thing with Sandisk Extreme 45MB/Sec card took 31 seconds to clear the buffer. I have now returned the item and bought a Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC.

Safety features are good: Shock proof, x-ray proof, crash proof, magnetic proof and water proof. But the Sandisk Extreme cards have the features too plus the speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of 16GB Samsung cards, 20 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung products great as always, 5 May 2014
Does what it says on the tin, if you have USB 3 then the write speed is around 44mb a sec, massive help for backing up photo's and game saves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 April 2014
This sd card does exactly what is supposed to do. With a basic kingston usb 3 card reader it is able to achieve exactly the advertised speeds... And it's very nice to look at :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 64GB Class 10 UHS-1 Card NOT as fast as advertised, 18 Nov 2013
G. Tzolovsky (UK) - See all my reviews
The card is well made but it has been advertised as a fast card while in fact it is not. It is a basic class 10 card at a premium price. The card just makes it as a class 10 card. Its write speed is 8.6-10MB/s - The bigger the files the slower the card. The read speeds do not exceed 22MB/s which is nowhere near the advertised 80MB/s. The card I bough did look genuine and had no faulty sectors. The actual memory size is ~59GB in fact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty and quality., 30 July 2014
A. K. Allery (UK) - See all my reviews
What a great looking piece of kit this memory card is. It actually makes you proud to remove it for others to see. Couple this with excellent performance and a not too bad price tag and you have an all round winner in every respect. It currently resides in my Nikon DSLR where it is doing a stellar job. You will not be disappointed with it and I can say it matches or out performs any SD card I have ever owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems okay, 19 Mar 2013
I bought a Nikon 3200 camera so went for this upmarket card. At first it did not register in the camera then did and its okay and have been shooting away.I bought it because we travel and might forget to remove it when the camera goes through the x-ray machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Absolutenega (Stoke-on-Trent) - See all my reviews
high storage and fast data transfer. enough said

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
very good card you get what you pay for

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb., 28 Jun 2014
Have used this card for months now in a Canon EOS 6D, has been fast and reliable. Would highly recommend.