5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic :D
Absolutely LOVE these lights! Cool enough that the kids dont "accidentally" loose or break them yet really bright (yes really! I was worried they would be too small to be seen when viewing on line) Still work after being drenched in the rain and thrown about. Delivery was really fast too, and they came with batteries.
Published on 20 Nov. 2012 by Nitac

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine!
I ordered this light to match my other Skully one which I have on the front of my bike. It is not as good quality and the light is not as bright. Also it doesn't have 'Skully' printed across the top as in the picture.
Published on 15 Jan. 2013 by MummytoLucas

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic :D, 20 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright lights, seems durable, 24 Feb. 2014
Initially when I saw how small the actual light part of this was I was dubious. However they are very bright. Definitely works for a 'being seen' light. The whole thing seems fairly durable as well as it is made of some kind of plastic/rubber material. The fixing method is good as well. Very easy to attach and adjustable. There is no fiddling about with screwing on a base and putting bits of material underneath so it fits etc. The stretchy arms would fit around a variety of seat posts.

5.0 out of 5 stars funky, 14 Mar. 2013
my grandson loves it, we bought it to go on his stunt scooter, it comes in a nice little tub so easy to wrap

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool light!, 11 Mar. 2013
I am very pleased with my Skully bike light, surprisingly bright, it has a permanent on and a flashing setting, it is super easy to attach and looks cool into the bargain. I have since bought a second one and attached it to the back of my cycle helmet, buy with confidence, worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little lights, very powerful, 3 Feb. 2013
Have quite a few of these lights now across my two road bikes. Love the versatility of positioning them and the fact they are discrete. Excellent light from them also. I found the rubber loops can split if you reposition a lot. Love this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good emergency light, 1 Jan. 2014
I keep this in my saddle bag. I don't care much for the skull design, but it has the great feature that it almost never gets switched on by accident (I found my old frog lights had always been out of battery when I needed them).

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine!, 15 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 27 Oct. 2014
Excellent product. Smaller than I imagined but really bright,and comes with batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 April 2015