4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job

2.0 out of 5 stars thin material, no padding
Published 10 months ago by Maryanne Soo

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 14 Jun. 2014
Sarah Hayward (Highams Park, London) - See all my reviews
This was a little tricky to install, and seems to be slipping a little from the sides, but they are the only reason that this is a 4 star review. My little girl gets very hot in the car seat and when she's had a nap on a journey has been very hot and sticky, we haven't had that problem since she has been in this. Definitely worth buying, and I am considering getting this for the grandparents' car seat too!

2.0 out of 5 stars thin material, no padding, 24 Mar. 2014
Maryanne Soo (PORTLAND, OREGON, US) - See all my reviews
this is weird. it's a thin terry cloth material without any padding, which means your child is sitting against the plastic and styrofoam bits of the chair. my previous cover is very padded which makes the seat soft and comfortable. in the end, i had to put this new cover over the old cover for the padding. is my chair an old model? does the new model of maxi-cosi tobi come with its own padding? if so, then this cover would make sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a new seat!, 24 Jun. 2014
This is great to brighten the car seat up very very fiddly for first attempt did take a while! looks great and im sure my son will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi Tobi Car Seat Summer Replacement Cover (Cool Grey) (Baby Product)
great cover! thanks! it really helps for hot summer, my child feels better and more comfortable with it. And this cover is match for our car seat perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cover, 13 May 2014
I ordered this to cover up some marks that were on the seat from previous use- the seat now looks brand new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed a new cover, 29 April 2014
I brought my granddaughter a second hand car seat and the cover wasnt the greatest so brought this cover and now the seat looks like new, my daughter said the cover was easy to get on and now we dont have to worry if she spills anything on it as it can be taken off quickly to be washed.
Would 100% recommend to a friend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE COVER, 20 Mar. 2014
I love the fabric, it's so nice cover....Maxi Cosi is best quality for me....Thank you again for a nice purchase amazon!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight,fresh new look, 4 Feb. 2014
Is a very light cover,but I found it useful to protect the seat and makes seat look like new again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy 2, 9 Jan. 2014
What a great idea. The cover is a bit fiddly to get on first attempt but gets easier with practice. The terry towelling ensures the wee yin is kept cool and comfy. If she spills something just remove and stick in the washing machine easy as that. I say buy 2 so you can swap around colours and keep the car seat fresh

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 9 Sept. 2013
We got this to go over out Maxi Cosi car seat. Our daughter is 16 months and this protects it from spills and food crumbs. I already washed it once on delicate in our washer and hung it to dry. really easy to take off and put back on. Highly recommend.