on 1 June 2013
Good size and I hope to get another two or three of these monitors for a tri screen set up. Small bezels are important for me as I wanted less distance between the screens.

There is no bezel per say on the screen, it is completely flat (very nice design in my opinion). there is still a small gap where the screen ends, the actual image does not go right up the edge of the screen. it is still substantially smaller than a lot of other monitors.

Image quality is great coming from a 1600x900 screen. Monitor is quite cheap considering it is an IPS. Albeit it is not the best IPS screen out there it is still great to look at.

Minor problem with glare though, does get a bit annoying but adjusting the blinds can help sort it out. Great viewing angles too.

If I was to describe this to someone who has not seen an IPS before my best analogy would be -

Imagine you walked into a phone store, and they have a nice glossy picture of the screen on the phones rather than actually turning them on. The image this screen puts out is as vivid and bright as that.

Only downside is there is not height adjustment which is a shame, only tilt.

For the mean time I would also like to use my PC and PS3 on a single screen at the same time. This is great as it has a HDMI slot and a VGA port. Swapping inputs is easy with the buttons on the side and a headphone jack provides the audio for when I game on the PS3.

+++++ Sleek design, no bezels, good picture quality

-- gloss may annoy some users, no height ajustment
on 20 June 2014
Been promising myself a new monitor for ages and went ahead and purchased this, well pleased with it.
I Use it mainly for photographs using Onone software and for the price it cannot be faulted.
If you are into gaming then it might be a different story as this is a IP panel which may not refresh as fast as some non IP panels so do the research before you buy.
on 12 March 2014
I have several Dell PCs and monitors which I have been pleased with over the years. With the eyesight not as good as it used to be I decided to upgrade to a larger screen (from 17"). The item was ordered and received the next day using the amazing Amazon Prime. Quick to set up, the overall viewing experience is superb. The clarity in comparison with the old monitor, now 7 years old, was striking. The larger screen and the improved resolution is an obvious benefit and is clearly seen on this unit. I will continue to recommend Dell and in this case the Dell monitor.
on 4 June 2014
Monitor arrived on time. Super monitor, very clear . Large enough to get two sides of A4 on the screen at 100% in word. The monitor is very stable on its base. Very good connections to your computer.
on 24 October 2015
Purchased this to go with a recently purchased Dell Inspiron desk top pc.

At the time of buying my pc, i could have had this monitor bundled with it, but as i had planned to connect it to a Samsung tv, i didn't bother.

Now i have made my box room into a music/office room, i now needed a monitor and found this here on Amazon (at a great price i might add).

Dell actually wanted just under £200 for this model, so it does pay to shop around because i picked up a brand new one on Amazon for £127. . .bargain.

why?. . .because for a full hd, led IPS monitor, it's a great deal.

I have just started using mine,but it looks fantastic straight out of the box, nice crisp images through hdmi, it also set the correct res, and. . .it auto turns of when the pc closes down.

I half expected that i would need to make some kind of manual changes.

I have more to experience with it yet, but first impressions are excellent.
on 13 June 2014
Great looking monitor, outstanding picture quality & a nice 60hz refresh rate.

Only has HDMI & VGA outputs.

The HDMI port and the bottom of the recess are a little close which makes the HDMI fit very snug, not a problem though.
on 3 October 2013
I run two of these monitors side by side and they are epic. Crystal clear and sharp. There is still a visible border but it's very small compared to other similar monitors. Highly recommended. Top quality monitor for the price.
on 14 March 2015
I think the refresh could have been a bit faster... it's 7ms... but the quality of the monitor is good.
Comes without a DVI to HDMI cable. Had to buy that from Amazon for around £6.
The monitor has standard VGA (strange since that's real old stuff now) and HDMI connector, no DVI.

It looks great. Is adjustable on plinth, although at first sight I thought it wasn't

The drivers didn't install automatically from the CD on my Windows XP machine.. Had to download them.
on 3 May 2013
This monitor's picture quality is really very good for the price. I've bought many different types of panels (TNs, IPS, VA) in the past and to be honest I am never 100% happy with them. People say that this monitor's glass screen is problematic in with strong ambient lighting but the remedy to that is to turn simply turn the lights down or off. The picture quality you get back is worth it.

Text is sharp, whites are crisp, contrast is especially decent, backlight uniformity was good, colours pop out of the screen but the representation is accurate when doing so. The response time seems to be quite fast also as I've compared it side by side to other current gen monitors. Input lag is also non existent in terms of what I can sense.

If you're a gamer, movie lover, general pc user etc you'll like this monitor a lot. It's only if you're a really competitive gamer you'll be forced to buy something else, like a 120hz monitor for example. I cannot do this simply because the picture quality (other than response times of course) you get from those sorts of monitors is completely rubbish when compared to this and for me, this counts a lot.

If you buy it you won't feel that you've wasted your money I can assure you.
on 21 June 2014
This monitor is looks very good (the image on the screen and the overall aesthetic).
The only (minor) downside is that 1080p on a 23 inch monitor means the pixel density is getting a little low so if I sit close I can see the pixels.